Seana mcairfryer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is up with cooking and handing someone 5 chips on a plate with a crappy side?? Her dinners is basically a starter no wonder they're always starving and eat every 45 minutes. Cook a full meal Seannie
I've been saying this for months. Look at the portions she served today two chicken skewers and half a packet of rice!? Even the hot chocolate she made was half full.

I've been saying this for months. Look at the portions she served today two chicken skewers and half a packet of rice!? Even the hot chocolate she made was half full.
It's all for show. She is the most unnatural person I've seen on insta she comes across as unsure and indecisive and second guesses herself and the content she posts is pure in utter rubbish and pointless. Her shout outs and recommendations are so cringe as are the adverts for hegartys butchers

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed her ages ago.....thought I was following an only fans page the way she eats into the camera. Followed her for cooking ideas....all she shows is frozen Iceland crap or eating out or takeaways.....and her creepy husband 🤮 he'll be glad when she's back galavanting in the motor home 👀

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed her ages ago.....thought I was following an only fans page the way she eats into the camera. Followed her for cooking ideas....all she shows is frozen Iceland crap or eating out or takeaways.....and her creepy husband 🤮 he'll be glad when she's back galavanting in the motor home 👀
Does he cheat on her? He defs in over friendly in the butchers

Is that a coat of baby on her face over her foundation? The shine is unreal.

Also pleassssse stop pouting and posing with food you look ridiculous

Reactions: 2