Seana mcairfryer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gives me the boke when she straightens her hairs and combs it with her hands and leaves the whole thing greasy 🤮

Reactions: 1
I would be absolutely raging if I booked in for a treatment and seana was in watching it and videoing it, so unprofessional of holistic wellness

Reactions: 3
Seriously cannot watch her any longer. Who the hell does she think is "judging" food from different places! And listening to her eat and them lips pouting and that bloody fringe needs a pair of thinning scissors took to it.

Reactions: 5
She will critique anywhere that’s not Daly’s, Dungloe or Mama Masala’s. Chillie’s is beautiful

Reactions: 2
She has a cheek judging anyone's food with the shite she serves up, sometimes I think she's a parody account, everyone is laughing at her and she thinks she's the bee's knees

Reactions: 4
A
She will critique anywhere that’s not Daly’s, Dungloe or Mama Masala’s. Chillie’s is beautiful
Aye thats true soooo not cool....we should land to her demos and criticise her scotch eggs and stuffing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With the money she spends on eating out and doing nothing all day she shouldn’t be this unorganised with sorting her daughters Christmas 🙄 asking on instagram where to get stuff get off your hole and try yourself

Reactions: 3
Wtf is up with cooking and handing someone 5 chips on a plate with a crappy side?? Her dinners is basically a starter no wonder they're always starving and eat every 45 minutes. Cook a full meal Seannie

• Haha
Reactions: 5