Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl21

She's an ignorant bitch!
Myself and my family were out for something to eat in a local establishment a fortnight ago and she pulled her car up near the front door where one of my kids with additional needs was having a meltdown, she very loudly made her presence known by her "UGGHHHHH" as she stepped over my son which she absolutely didn't need to do as there was plenty of room all around the huge footpath and was nowhere near the door. She went on anyway to open the door and roar "IS MY SEAT AVAILABLE I'M PARKING TO COME IN"
All the while my husband had scooped my son having a meltdown up in his arms, I pushed my other child in her pram and went around the corner to the car where she flew around the corner and decided to park her car inches away from our door so we couldn't get it open, while she laughed and the famous BFF Caroline was mortified head in her hands pointing that she was close to the car we couldn't get the door open to get the kids in. She was parked so close that she climbed out over the BMW seats and out Caroline's door, laughing and ran around the corner 😳
Being "insta famous" has more than gone to that girls head. She needs a reality check and brought down a peg or two

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Kizzyd33

I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS ONE. I was eating in Dalys. A girl was in with a baby in a pram eating away. Her hubby walks in like a big hard man looking about.
Sees this doll and his big head went beetroot. He said Aw you had the wean? She said Aye a did. Don't worry, I don't THINK she's yours and laughed. He said aw right aye, and walked away. On my life I nearly died. Straight on my phone to tell my sis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

hello899

VIP Member
This is what is wrong with the world at the minute, all these influencers and so called holistic wellbeing "experts". They have very little if any qualifications and are charging people for mental health advice. ADHD and OCD are medical conditions but the term is used in a mocking fashion or a joke by many of them. Just because you clean your house alot doesn't or like things in order doesn't mean you have OCD and just because you are easily distracted doesn't mean that you have ADHD.Maybe if they actually did some research or spoke to sufferers of these conditions they would realise this

• Heart
Reactions: 10

yeoooo

How are all these ppl able to claim benefits when openly showing that they are working
probably claiming its good for their mental health 🧐 im quite jaded by the system. my late father got 120 a month from the state even though he couldnt work - arthritis, hernias, nerve damage in his legs…he was a bricklayer so you can understand the issue that posed! my mum struggled to make ends meet and here we have these twats raping the system!!! i am all for the benefit system helping those in need - hell there are categories of people that it is not enough for!! what i hate is people who technically can work get it - messes it up for the genuine people!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

hello899

VIP Member
Glad this is here..I really liked her until she got her 10k now she js an absolute dose..

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Kizzyd33

Seana reminds me of a 1950,s housewife. Man wants fed at 11.30pm she makes a big feed. Teenager 1 wants fed, make something. Then teenager 2 wants fed, make something. The one day they make her something is Mothers day. Anything after dinner that my hubby and kids wants they make themselves.
She said the campervan was mortgaged and it cost nearly as much as her house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

hello899

VIP Member
She acts like her husband is the sole owner of Hegartys butchers when in fact he only has a 5% share that was gifted to long serving staff by the Hegarty family

• Wow

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I don’t get the fascination either, growing a following from cooking frozen food. I can’t cope with the ingredients she uses to make different dishes. How the heck does that butchers make a profit with there 5 for £10 deals?
She's not growing a following. She's getting fake followers. Either paying for found a site that gives about 100 free followers a day.
Airfryer "influencers" are a dime a dozen these days and are much better than Seana.

delided

Cringe so bad for this woman. She’s so desperate to be an influencer and just looks absolutely ridiculous turning up at bperfect events. Her clothes are always rotten too and the stupid overdrawn lips .

Reactions: 7