Seana mcairfryer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad this is here..I really liked her until she got her 10k now she js an absolute dose..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's as fake and false as they come

Her husband would get up on a cracked plant, he's a creep

Her perfect life, perfect Mark, and perfect girls

She's so bitchy, looks down her nose at people,

Her sister is the same, the sister owns Dalys bistro and Traceys bar

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She acts like her husband is the sole owner of Hegartys butchers when in fact he only has a 5% share that was gifted to long serving staff by the Hegarty family

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And Mama Masala's too. Her girls went through school telling everybody she owned it. All people did was laugh at her. The biggest wannabe going. She tapped everyone for everything. Unhappy family life despite what she portrays on social media. Her hubby is an ignorant pig who treated her like a doormat in real life. Oh where to start with this one!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She acts like her husband is the sole owner of Hegartys butchers when in fact he only has a 5% share that was gifted to long serving staff by the Hegarty family
No way 😂😂😂😂 Jesus she’s a dose

Wee mark is a dote but sometimes she’s seems really annoyed at him. The critter.

Reactions: 3
I dont know her husband but that cousin Leon who is always around is a dirt bag and a total ignoramus..shes found herself a nice wee niche in all these community groups

Yeah nice wee niche indeed. Some of her relations are members of a well known political party, hence how she gets in there. All cash in hand if course.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's an ignorant witch!
Myself and my family were out for something to eat in a local establishment a fortnight ago and she pulled her car up near the front door where one of my kids with additional needs was having a meltdown, she very loudly made her presence known by her "UGGHHHHH" as she stepped over my son which she absolutely didn't need to do as there was plenty of room all around the huge footpath and was nowhere near the door. She went on anyway to open the door and roar "IS MY SEAT AVAILABLE I'M PARKING TO COME IN"
All the while my husband had scooped my son having a meltdown up in his arms, I pushed my other child in her pram and went around the corner to the car where she flew around the corner and decided to park her car inches away from our door so we couldn't get it open, while she laughed and the famous BFF Caroline was mortified head in her hands pointing that she was close to the car we couldn't get the door open to get the kids in. She was parked so close that she climbed out over the BMW seats and out Caroline's door, laughing and ran around the corner 😳
Being "insta famous" has more than gone to that girls head. She needs a reality check and brought down a peg or two

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She's an ignorant witch!
Myself and my family were out for something to eat in a local establishment a fortnight ago and she pulled her car up near the front door where one of my kids with additional needs was having a meltdown, she very loudly made her presence known by her "UGGHHHHH" as she stepped over my son which she absolutely didn't need to do as there was plenty of room all around the huge footpath and was nowhere near the door. She went on anyway to open the door and roar "IS MY SEAT AVAILABLE I'M PARKING TO COME IN"
All the while my husband had scooped my son having a meltdown up in his arms, I pushed my other child in her pram and went around the corner to the car where she flew around the corner and decided to park her car inches away from our door so we couldn't get it open, while she laughed and the famous BFF Caroline was mortified head in her hands pointing that she was close to the car we couldn't get the door open to get the kids in. She was parked so close that she climbed out over the BMW seats and out Caroline's door, laughing and ran around the corner 😳
Being "insta famous" has more than gone to that girls head. She needs a reality check and brought down a peg or two
What a vile disgusting person, shame on her.
Is that the holistic Caroline?