Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What night was someone suppose to be in Manchester bumming food from restaurants? Did anyone find out who the mystery couple is

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure they’ve split for real. Anyone notice the cheeky tequila shot? Exactly what Katherine did with all his exes when they split, it’s a good cheers and duck you to “the tequila king”.

Also not for nothing but if he had a black eye he’d be sobbing about it all day long…
His silence is a very different reaction than how he reacted towards Katherine splitting up with him. Shows you how into Olivia he really was lol

Reactions: 4
this period of silence really is bizarre. what was the last thing we saw from him? the botox? Perhaps he had a reaction and is all swollen so waiting for it to go down?

If he comes back and says he went off insta to create a new line of papier mache pants, im gonna flip hahahaha

I honestly won't be surprised if we see Olivia out with Katherine and Zahida by the end of the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure they’ve split for real. Anyone notice the cheeky tequila shot? Exactly what Katherine did with all his exes when they split, it’s a good cheers and duck you to “the tequila king”.

Also not for nothing but if he had a black eye he’d be sobbing about it all day long…
His silence is a very different reaction than how he reacted towards Katherine splitting up with him. Shows you how into Olivia he really was lol
He just doesn’t want to prove us trolls right. That’s why we haven’t seen a thing from him. Or he knows Olivia will be back and he’s staying quiet until then. She’ll be needy with her hangover today I guarantee they’ll be best pals by tonight.

Getting a bit worried about Sean it I’m honest 🤣🤣🤣 where are ya pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s still checking his Instagram. For a laugh I commented on his most recent post asking why the silence, has Olivia binned him off and he deleted within 5 minutes and blocked me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He will be absolutely seething that Olivia is cracking on without a care in the world 😂

Poor Sean rattling round in the #homeonthehillinthegarden with only a dildo collection for company. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think maybe he has covid that’s why he’s lying low because he doesn’t want the I told you so you dumb knob face?
And zaralena is Sean’s friend rather than Olivias. Very bizarre. I wish seany would put us out of our misery 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Just googled common side effects after having botox :eek::eek: not very good reading I must say

Common side effects may include:
  • muscle weakness near where the medicine was injected;
  • trouble swallowing for several months after treatment;
  • muscle stiffness, neck pain, pain in your arms or legs;
  • blurred vision, puffy eyelids, dry eyes, drooping eyebrows;
  • dry mouth;
  • headache, tiredness
and he is worried about having the Covid vaccine - I know which one I would rather have

unsure what has happened over the weekend on off who bloody cares - we have been here so many times with these two before - looking at her last night out with her friends she seems very happy with the situation but there again as long as she is getting pissed she couldn't really care less about anything/anybody apart from herself it seems

Reactions: 9
Very bizarre she keeps him on her makeup page and keeps the home on the hill on her main account. Two of the biggest washers walking 🤣 sorry not sorry

Reactions: 5
this period of silence really is bizarre. what was the last thing we saw from him? the botox? Perhaps he had a reaction and is all swollen so waiting for it to go down?

If he comes back and says he went off insta to create a new line of papier mache pants, im gonna flip hahahaha

I honestly won't be surprised if we see Olivia out with Katherine and Zahida by the end of the week 😂
The last post from my memory was Saturday night the two of them went to some house party with others I remember they were drinking partying all seemed to be having a good time although they seemed pretty tit faced perhaps drunk Olivia cheated on him or simply just smiled at another guy we no how paranoid he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last post from my memory was Saturday night the two of them went to some house party with others I remember they were drinking partying all seemed to be having a good time although they seemed pretty tit faced perhaps drunk Olivia cheated on him or simply just smiled at another guy we no how paranoid he is.
ohhh good point. so looks like something went down at the party then.

And since then Sean's been AWOL and Olivia has been doing THE MOST on social media. she seems to be posting something everytime she blinks!! Sean must be lividddd. Domino's for one, i guess.

Zaralena clearly can't stand her, i wish she'd come on here and spill the tea ☕

• Haha
It was a family barbecue/party - wish I remembered his family insta handles so we could see if they've been mentioning anything

• Haha
I feel like Zaralena is always quick to drop his ex’s though when there’s a break up to support him. So makes me wonder if Sean did something for her to still be friendly with Olivia hmmm

Reactions: 9
565A0EC2-9A07-4BCA-B318-F06794E2274A.png

what do we think? Is that Sean’s arm or another guy she’s subtly got to go to their fave Turkish and get his arm in. Does Sean even wear a watch I’m dying to know if it’s him or not. Either it’s another guy and she’s really trying to get to him or it’s Sean and she knows how utterly embarrassing it would be to post him like nothings happened again...

View attachment 623624
what do we think? Is that Sean’s arm or another guy she’s subtly got to go to their fave Turkish and get his arm in. Does Sean even wear a watch I’m dying to know if it’s him or not. Either it’s another guy and she’s really trying to get to him or it’s Sean and she knows how utterly embarrassing it would be to post him like nothings happened again...
I bet it’s Sean

D934E1E3-9999-47DB-8A39-4208DFF37D13.jpeg

I really don’t think it’s Sean just looked again to see if I could make out the tattoos... who ever this is their right forearm isn’t tattooed both of Sean’s arms are full....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.