Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone realised that Sean actually didn’t create Blanc? It was Luke Mabbott (who was on Love Island). Sean looks to have bought him out in early 2020. Looks like Luke made a smart decision - that there really is no money in AliExpress rebranded paper pants.

Also, I’d be keen to see his financials for 2021 because 2020 wasn’t exactly a booming year.

Also, I’d be keen to see his financials for 2021 because 2020 wasn’t exactly a booming year.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Blanc he part owns, but it's all a white label for northern garms and it looks like seany is their "model" and influencer. Not that he ever declares this interest because he's above the law 😆

Its not like he's got the ability to actually order these cheap clothes, make a site or deal with shipping and fulfillment. So someone else does the hard parts and he does the modeling and promos.

Screenshot_20210617-121505_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-121932_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Christ he is only 31 he looks at least mid to late 40’s - obviously him taking and using whatever over the years hasn’t helped with the ageing process

Reactions: 10
Blanc he part owns, but it's all a white label for northern garms and it looks like seany is their "model" and influencer. Not that he ever declares this interest because he's above the law 😆

Its not like he's got the ability to actually order these cheap clothes, make a site or deal with shipping and fulfillment. So someone else does the hard parts and he does the modeling and promos.

View attachment 621519
View attachment 621525

Bloody hell he’s looking like Wayne lineker’s love child but somehow looks the same age 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Sean’s not been around because his Botox went wrong and he’s got a droopy eyebrow or something. Olivia is so shallow there’s no way she’d stay with him if he was deformed in any way!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Sean’s not been around because his Botox went wrong and he’s got a droopy eyebrow or something. Olivia is so shallow there’s no way she’d stay with him if he was deformed in any way!
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing! Maybe an allergic reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not an Olivia fan but from a look at her recent stories she does seem to be good with children perhaps a career with children would be better than the makeup and modelling as she actually semis good at the first rather than latter which is a circus.

Also think she seems far happier away from Sean it seems she’s genuinely enjoying life while with Sean it seemed very fake and put on.

I mean giving his relationship history and the things that have come out about him such as what Katherine said I think she’s dodged a bullet if she’s broken away from him.

Reactions: 8
Not an Olivia fan but from a look at her recent stories she does seem to be good with children perhaps a career with children would be better than the makeup and modelling as she actually semis good at the first rather than latter which is a circus.

Also think she seems far happier away from Sean it seems she’s genuinely enjoying life while with Sean it seemed very fake and put on.

I mean giving his relationship history and the things that have come out about him such as what Katherine said I think she’s dodged a bullet if she’s broken away from him.
Whilst Olivia can be slightly annoying I do respect her as I think she stands her ground with him and isn’t the type to let someone control her. Hence why she still would go to Manchester and see her friends not be trapped in Nuneaton with him. I think for her age she’s mature in the sense that she wouldn’t stay in a relationship with someone controlling who wants to isolate her

Reactions: 5
Whilst Olivia can be slightly annoying I do respect her as I think she stands her ground with him and isn’t the type to let someone control her. Hence why she still would go to Manchester and see her friends not be trapped in Nuneaton with him. I think for her age she’s mature in the sense that she wouldn’t stay in a relationship with someone controlling who wants to isolate her
Exactly and Sean being completely silent is just another way to control her and make her feel guilty all the more reason to be happy to see her out and about. I cannot stand people who try to control others it’s super toxic.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sean has a black eye or one of his Turkey teeth have been smashed in by Olivia thats why he’s avoiding sharing anything on Ig . Or someone else has finally gave him a slap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sean has had many black eyes after arguments with her and he's said nothing once he gets back with her, which makes it look like she gave it to him. Not sure she should be going for a job with children! She plays with them like we all do, totally normal apart from the sharing story's of it!

Reactions: 12
A0371314-31F1-4C2E-A45C-94B8CF9268C4.jpeg

So it looks like Sean is meant to be out with Olivia and Zaralena/Kurtis tonight, let’s see if he shows up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
the names on Olivia’s IG page is slightly different to the one above - the plot thickens 🕵 he is also missing from her photos that she has posted in the restaurant so far this evening
Omg I’m so involved! They have 100% split up

Reactions: 1
If Olivia has given him black eyes and he hides it away and gets back with her, then she would be abusing him. I'm not saying she has as I don't know but it's been speculated on here and sometimes people have found it funny. I'm also not saying he is innocent. But if it has happened then it's terrible. If it was the other way round people would be horrified. There is never an excuse to physically hurt someone.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.