Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh - the plot thickens! That meal was potentially prerecorded! What do we think?

D7FCCE38-47DC-4DA7-A1A5-481FD7F276D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion, sorry not the best 😂

Olivias gone, another black eye who knows? But now Sean's back to sucking toes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A narcissist will argue back is white to 'prove' they are right. No arguing seen. A narcissist loves being the centre of attention. No pics splattered all over the place.
Conclusion. Something that cannot be hidden. Good smacking or my fav botched botox.
Come on post a pic, prove it wrong.

Reactions: 4
Olivia is single, Sean is missing, I wonder who’s boyfriend Sean is now kissing.

I wonder if we’d all be joking if it was Sean giving Olivia a black eye. It’s all domestic violence regardless of which gender is doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion.

Sean & Olivia, break up every few days.
Olivia is only in it - for the free dinners & holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They think they’re clever ‘trolling the trolls’ Que the big ranty post about it in the next few days.
Both narcissistic their patterns are all the same

Reactions: 5
He’s back, but with a picture from a shoot lol
The plot thickens, just in time for a new thread! 😂

• Haha
I was hoping he’d decided it was time to leave social media tbh, he bangs on about it so much that I thought he’d finally done it 🙄 shame

Reactions: 2
People here keep wanting to give Olivia some kudos, but she's just as bad as him. She's shared the most disgusting things about covid, suicide, Nazis and genocide. She's every bit as unpleasant as him.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Can someone fill me on who these two are. It all seems so interesting (in a I love bitching kind of way for me)

The wiki (see at the top of the page) is quite a good run down ! Needs to have some more Olivia added though
Can someone fill me on who these two are. It all seems so interesting (in a I love bitching kind of way for me)

Reactions: 2
People here keep wanting to give Olivia some kudos, but she's just as bad as him. She's shared the most disgusting things about covid, suicide, Nazis and genocide. She's every bit as unpleasant as him.
This! To compare the covid situation to people being murdered in Nazi death camps was just to bleeping much for me. Made me sick to the pit of my stomach that someone could not only mock that but it also be so bleeping uneducated about the world we live in. Absolute moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Plenty of others didn’t miss you either you egotistical fuckhead but I’m sure those comments were swiftly deleted and the people who commented them blocked.
Honestly he just can’t take criticism nor can Olivia not everyone will kiss your ass.

I'm 23 and don’t dress like this nor do any of the girls I know nothing wrong with a nice tight dress and some heels have some fun you’re young but cmon she’s practically naked lmao
I think it’s her age 🤷‍♀️ She does have a good figure and could look amazing if she dressed a bit more classy! She will learn lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s back, but with a picture from a shoot lol
The plot thickens, just in time for a new thread! 😂
More evidence if any were needed he reads here. Paranoia kicking in.
Obviously wasn't clear enough for the dimwit, a pic FROM TODAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Given all the comments on here about how old and leathery he looks, maybe he's had a facelift. That would put you in hiding until the surgery marks are gone. Then the big reveal whilst promoting some rejuvenation potion or pills or some such bollocks.
Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Us tattlers are not fooled that easily by your recent “Smoke and Mirror” pictures that you are posting online as neither one of you has liked the other one posts all week which is very unusual
Just incase Sean and Olivia you don’t know the saying means
“Smoke and Mirrors“ is something that is intended to make you believe that something is being done or is true when it is actually not

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.