Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for their future children, the amount of bullying they’ll go through if people find out what their parents did/do for a living. Imagine the kids at school finding pictures of their explicit content on google😅🥲 no thanks

Reactions: 10
So she thinks that any man over 30 + yrs old would actually wear something so tacky as that - personally I would have thought that would have been more of old Seany buying her one but instead of having a heart on it perhaps a ball on the chain would be a better option - she really is so immature it’s unreal and she is talking about them having children together - Christ can’t bloody wait for that one 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She missed out the dildo sucking pic in her anniversary reel lol. Plus why is she making out like they discovered what a "relationship" is? Like they're the only ones in the world to have one....its so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she have a lazy eye? Or just really unsymmetrical 👀
Every picture I see one of them seems more open than the other

Reactions: 5
Ugh how cringe him on that boat with his top off! And the nipple piercings aren’t doing his long nips any favours! Olivia looks classy as always too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she thinks that any man over 30 + yrs old would actually wear something so tacky as that - personally I would have thought that would have been more of old Seany buying her one but instead of having a heart on it perhaps a ball on the chain would be a better option - she really is so immature it’s unreal and she is talking about them having children together - Christ can’t bloody wait for that one 🤣🤣
I have one of those with my name on it. In rose gold it was like 25 quid 🤣🤣.
WOW!! She is SO CRASS and VULGER!!! Tits out on the plate of her food in a restaurant 🤢 put your chest away!!!!!
Child sat right behind her and everything. Has she forgotten that she lives in the uk and not Ibiza

Reactions: 5
Why can neither of them spell or form a sentence on their stories. It’s not even like there’s an excuse since auto correct is a thing.

• Haha

Yel

I love it how it's the lawnmowers fault that he's fucked the lawn by letting the grass grow too long then trying to cut it on a short level.🤣

His overlooked estate garden gives me anxiety just looking at it (and the tragic hand rail) 😬

Screenshot_20210602-142918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obviously his O.C.D only applies to the inside of the house because looking at that garden it’s such a bloody mess and him trying to blame the lawnmower is absolutely priceless - perhaps it would have been more suitable for him to have purchased an apartment especially as he is never seems to be at home - bet the new neighbours bloody love him already and I bet the previous ones are just as ecstatic that he’s actually moved on taking the classless screeching banshee with him

Reactions: 14

Yel

It's classic Pratt looking to pass the blame because it's never his fault. Ignores the lawn until June then expects to look like a golf course after a quick mow 🤦‍♀️

But don't worry he's getting AstroTurf fitted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope Olivia puts her neon orange cowboy Mexico outfit on her clothes page! Would love to wear that on a night out after freedom day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope Olivia puts her neon orange cowboy Mexico outfit on her clothes page! Would love to wear that on a night out after freedom day!
Not if i see it 1st 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking it would be absolutely perfect for a trip to Sainsbury’s

• Haha
... just incase anyone missed it 😂
756AB985-5194-4CEC-80D4-84B80829CF94.jpeg

Who is Sean’s content for at the moment by the way?? Does he really think ANYONE gives a tit about his gushy “I love my pud pud” posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.