Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
052D3972-3DD0-42F5-8050-4436E66158A2.jpeg

Looks like Sean is on his tip toes again 😆 tipping his head back too to try and make him look taller

Reactions: 7
Him posting about planning their one year anniversary whilst she’s not there .. just him trying to manipulate. Making her feel guilty for being out without him or a tactic to ensure she’s thinking how lovely he is in his absence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone else : pose for the camera so we all compliment each other

Olivia : let me just air my smelly flaps and try to take the limelight and make it all about me

Seriously , she needs cropping out lol!
For me none of these girls are model material. Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That girl’s hat must be bleeping minging !!! Does he honestly think he looks cool ??? #tool
I hope he doesn't come back to Bournemouth in search of sun. It's absolutely glorious here but we had enough of him being a sad twit last time, dicking about with that can of 4% cider :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Influencers: waaa stop being mean about me, I’m a real person. Trollzzz

Same influencers: OMG you’re just so jealous of us getting free tit all the time. You’re embarrassing yourselves
657FE8BA-A60C-4F85-AF53-DA3A40E09EF5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That baby voice is the worst for me really cannot stand it then he makes stupid noises back. Just voted no to them recreating their first ever pic....WHO CARES!! Rather see Sean suck a dildo thanks hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Same influencers: OMG you’re just so jealous of us getting free tit all the time. You’re embarrassing yourselves
Always the same boring tit from these influenzas.

~uR jEaLoUs~

Nah - I still have money from the career I've built, as well as my integrity and self-respect. Those are priceless to me. I don't have to promote things I don't use or believe in, or beg anyone for anything, because I pay my way. I've become successful through hard work and I'm proud of myself (not saying that only hard work leads to success; I know it often doesn't!).

Nothing she's doing is going to give her that feeling of pride and self-respect, so she has to come back with ~uR jEaLoUs~ because there's nothing else she can say. I think if we dig deep down it's actually quite the opposite and she's jealous, because she's fallen into selling herself and flogging tacky tit on her stories. I'd feel absolutely disgusting if I did any of it. No wonder she's salty :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 596111
It's lack of joined up thinking for me 😆

Sure you can get a £350 meal for free, but that comes at the cost of having to overshare and sell yourself online. They want all the freebies and money while screaming troll #bekind for anyone that has a view that isn't gushing praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 596111

That Ibby - whoever the duck she is - sounds like an absolute twit.

‘We got our meal for free, the same meal you just paid for. So who’s really winning?’

So you’re saying; you’re better than people who - gosh... actually pay for things they want?

What a sad, pathetic, shallow bleep you are.

Soon, the freebies will stop, your tits will have sagged & nobody will want to give you a free Nando’s dinner anymore. And you’ll have nothing to show for it - except history forever on social media of you acting like a talentless, free loading knob.

So - who’s really winning now sweetie? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That Ibby - whoever the duck she is - sounds like an absolute twit.

‘We got our meal for free, the same meal you just paid for. So who’s really winning?’

So you’re saying; you’re better than people who - gosh... actually pay for things they want?

What a sad, pathetic, shallow bleep you are.

Soon, the freebies will stop, your tits will have sagged & nobody will want to give you a free Nando’s dinner anymore. And you’ll have nothing to show for it - except history forever on social media of you acting like a talentless, free loading knob.

So - who’s really winning now sweetie? 😘
Very well sad 🤣🤣 no education and no direction in life ! Twats

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.