Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% he won’t of raised the height cutter on the lawn mower and to do corners and sides with the state of that grass you’d need a strimmer. Take notes Pratt, as currently you’re living up to your name 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine hash-tagging your own video with #couplegoals and #relationshipgoals.

It was the most unromantic, staged date day montage I’ve ever seen!

I’m embarrassed for her 🙈🙈🙈

P.S I’ve just noticed she has spelt relationship wrong 😂
Omg I can hear this picture with his stupid “ nom nom “ noises he makes

Of course he’s the type of idiot to use OCD as a adjective bleeping twit.

also Olivia looks more orange than Garfield she truly is a hot mess.
Didn’t seem to have ocd when they moved the bedside drawer with all them sweets and chocolates on the floor 🥴 tramps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not been on a while but these 2 dont get any better tbh i have them both still on block god he so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love how shes selling clothes she only got gifted for free recently. Wonder what these companies think? Wear it once in a pic then make a profit on it when they've taken a gamble and potentially suffered a loss gifting it to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I can hear this picture with his stupid “ nom nom “ noises he makes

Didn’t seem to have ocd when they moved the bedside drawer with all them sweets and chocolates on the floor 🥴 tramps
omg the nom nom noises irritate me SO much hahahahahah i know its irrational but i HATE them with a passion hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s back at it again sending herself in questions to look like she’s important bet you at least one probably more will be “ow my god hun you’re beautiful duck the haters“ and she’ll be all up her own arse with “ikr girl duck the haters and the trolls they just jealos always remembr be kind”

I also purposely misspelled *jealous* and *remember* as we all know what duck lips spelling Is like not even auto correct can help the daft cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
B38B4AFD-BF48-4B09-8D3D-10DE5E25586C.png

Back on her “private page” ONLY FANS! Has Sean’s money dried up now he’s “given it up”.
She’s clearly unable to make much money from her makeup business (if you can call it that) heavily discounting appointments from £35 to £20 for “last min appointments” no one wants to book clearly and she has no other skills to gain meaningful employment so only fans is back!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look one of us needs to put food on the table and pay for our next 10 holidays and as you know i have definitely done my bit over the last year now its your turn "my little pud pud" look I have the camera all ready and set up so shut the duck up whinging and lets just get on with it shall we - if you do as I tell you to do we might even be able to buy you that engagement ring that you have been hinting at since the day we met 😂😂

• Haha
View attachment 601167
Back on her “private page” ONLY FANS! Has Sean’s money dried up now he’s “given it up”.
She’s clearly unable to make much money from her makeup business (if you can call it that) heavily discounting appointments from £35 to £20 for “last min appointments” no one wants to book clearly and she has no other skills to gain meaningful employment so only fans is back!
Desperate times you know what will be next she be on Twitter meeting up with sugar daddy’s to suck her toes , bet it’s sean who’s running the page 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The OCD also doesn’t travel to the car - the seat was minging 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is Sean kidding… more lies!!’ we all saw the FERAL absolute FILTH and dirt that was behind the bed when they were moving!!! Never seen anything like it in my life 🤢🤢🤢 then he claims he has “OCD”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What makes Olivia think people are gonna subscribe to her only fans when she’s out on Instagram , practically showing off her clitoris in every pic for free? I thought the whole point of only fans is to show exclusive content?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is Sean kidding… more lies!!’ we all saw the FERAL absolute FILTH and dirt that was behind the bed when they were moving!!! Never seen anything like it in my life 🤢🤢🤢 then he claims he has “OCD”
You can actually have OCD though and live in filth OCD shows in many different forms isn’t always compulsive cleaning. That being said I highly doth paper pants has OCD just using it as a way of getting for attention. Just pointing that out as OCD is such a misunderstood mental health disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t really think anyone on this earth should be playing lostprophets music anymore 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Yel

That caption too, if he wasn't so thick I'd think he's baiting for attention. But would he really go low enough to use someone that abused babies for engagement?

Screenshot_20210604-100018_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
That caption too, if he wasn't so thick I'd think he's baiting for attention. But would he really go low enough to use someone that abused babies for engagement?

View attachment 602435
He probably doesn’t even know cos he’s not a real fan! He’s trying to keep up his ‘cool’ indie/rock image 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does he really believe that dead looking matted bit of fluff on top of his head resemble any type of hair 🧑‍🦱 I’m still wondering where they actually took it from 🤣 anyone else would be asking for a refund by now - perhaps wearing that minging bobble hat 24/7 might be a good idea

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.