Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holidays? 😱 I thought they had their 6 abroad trips during covid as essential work purposes. Sean was in Cancun visiting South American factories as a businessman looking for shipping and fulfillment. 😆 I still laugh at that, he says words that he doesn't even know the meaning of thinking he's being smart. As if a factory in a less developed country does shipping and fulfillment 🤦‍♀️

4BF1B9D2-BD34-4128-8BB0-05D236A169A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hint hint for the next holiday to Bank of blowjob 😂 Sean better book a holiday quick before she unfollows him 😂😂😂

Interesting how she says all HER best memories ( not OURS ) are from Holidays.... which Sean has paid for.
No wonder shes always laughing... Muggy! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know of Katherine IRL and she’s not as innocent as she seems. Track record of using men etc and isn’t the friendly approachable girl she makes out to be. Sean is a twit though so I do feel for the girl. Hopefully she’s learned a lesson
I always wondered why jordi never really perused a friendship with her but zahida has done. Just a curious observation

Reactions: 2
I know of Katherine IRL and she’s not as innocent as she seems. Track record of using men etc and isn’t the friendly approachable girl she makes out to be. Sean is a twit though so I do feel for the girl. Hopefully she’s learned a lesson
Yep glad someone has said this I have worked with her before, she certainly is not innocent and plays men for her own ends and what she can get. She didn’t deserve how Pratt treated her, but she is not the angel that some people on here think she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good bet this was the pratt, he has form for this kind of thing plus being challenged for not following covid rules. Now who do we know that has asthma....

Had a good look at the video and one of the 'men' seemed to have very tight trousers on 🤣

What would you do if you knew there was someone as vindictive as the pratt stalking your every social media post? When you are fighting a paranoid narcissist you have to be very careful since a narcissist response will always be disproportionate. See the bar footage.
I always wondered why jordi never really perused a friendship with her but zahida has done. Just a curious observation
I think Zahida probably kept in touch because Katherine was going out with her boyfriend James’ best friend?

Reactions: 4
Sean has apparently quit onlyfans and Twitter!

I just can’t believe it... I’m sure we can sniff his dirty arse out somewhere on google!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sean has apparently quit onlyfans and Twitter!

I just can’t believe it... I’m sure we can sniff his dirty arse out somewhere on google!
I highly doth he’s stopped being gay for pay probably just using a new name.

How else will he keep duck lips happy with the flashy holidays and tacky nights out paper pants won’t be enough to fund that.

Reactions: 9
He didn’t quit Twitter by choice, he got banned as it even says that on the profile 😌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nah he never quit only fans, he stopped selling the cringy $70 videos but he's still on only onlyfans and logged in an hour ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He probably has enough regular clients now that he doesn't need to advertise. Not a chance in hell he's 100% quit the industry!

did anyone see the filthy look the brown hair girl gave olviva when she said cheers to a 'successful shoot" then laughed at her lmao awkward asf

• Haha
Nah he never quit only fans, he stopped selling the cringy $70 videos but he's still on only onlyfans and logged in an hour ago
Omg! Sean at least give it a couple of days to login after claiming you're off the OFS!

did anyone see the filthy look the brown hair girl gave olviva when she said cheers to a 'successful shoot" then laughed at her lmao awkward asf
These wannabe glamour models all seem like complete cows :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.