Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume both of them either left before the champagne glasses went flying or were involved. Otherwise they'd of posted stories. Can anyone find the original unblurred video?

Diners claim the altercation took place after one of the restaurant's bouncers approached a male customer.

A number of women who witnessed the brawl have contacted the M.E.N. to say they've been left shaken and upset by the incident.

Many of them reported having to pull out shards of glass from their feet and legs, and claim they were told they couldn't leave the restaurant until they had paid.

The restaurant said the incident occurred after a customer wasn’t willing to follow the Covid-19 guidelines.

Found it, can't see those two Muppets involved

that place looks like a pink dildo, no wonder it attracts awful clientele

Reactions: 5
I presume both of them either left before the champagne glasses went flying or were involved. Otherwise they'd of posted stories. Can anyone find the original unblurred video?

Diners claim the altercation took place after one of the restaurant's bouncers approached a male customer.

A number of women who witnessed the brawl have contacted the M.E.N. to say they've been left shaken and upset by the incident.

Many of them reported having to pull out shards of glass from their feet and legs, and claim they were told they couldn't leave the restaurant until they had paid.

The restaurant said the incident occurred after a customer wasn’t willing to follow the Covid-19 guidelines.

Found it, can't see those two Muppets involved

that place looks like a pink dildo, no wonder it attracts awful clientele

Ahh I was wondering where I knew the name, this is that Lystra from Real Housewives of Cheshire’s bar isn’t it? Doesn’t surprise me it looks like that! I wonder if Olivia is fancying a reality tv cameo 😂

Reactions: 6
Olivia did say her phone died on Sunday morning which is why she didn’t post on Saturday night, I mean has her phone ever died? Unlikely, more like they were involved in some way or another esp after Katherine's comment.

Reactions: 5
Funny how the only time Sean gets ill is when Olivia is out with her friends, how controlling and insecure do you have to be. So glad Katherine got out of that relationship, but I do wish he’d leave her the hell alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That Boujee Bar looks like my idea of hell.
Full of badly dressed, orange, Love Island wannabes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That Boujee Bar looks like my idea of hell.
I do love that video though all the smashing, screaming and people shrieking Danny as the bouncer lobs him over his shoulder to cart him off :LOL:

I would have loved to have been there to watch and see all of them locked in there and unable to leave before they settled their bills.

I can't imagine ever going anywhere unironically that has dedicated areas staged for taking a selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ye Katherine needs to stop with the teasers 😒 it’s boring now... if you’re going to say something just say it

Reactions: 15
Funny how the only time Sean gets ill is when Olivia is out with her friends, how controlling and insecure do you have to be. So glad Katherine got out of that relationship, but I do wish he’d leave her the hell alone.
Colombian flu... I don’t understand why they harass Katherine and won’t leave her alone. I reckon Olivia is the type to get drunk and send nasty texts she’s also an insecure bitter ham

I think this too!
I know right... We want the tea

Reactions: 4
It’s actually nice to see Olivia out without Grandad Sean for once. She’s still a classless, screaming banshee, but it’s not healthy for a boyfriend to rock up to every single night out.

I see he’s already started with the emotional blackmail with his ‘injured’ 👀 back. So predictable 🙄

Edited to add: Surely they have some sponsorship deal going on with that chavtastic-looking Boujee place as she’s back there again. Is she banned from all other bars in Manchester or something? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Jesus what’s with those live videos ? How immature and childish is she. How the hell do they drink like that 🤣 Maybe I’m getting old

Reactions: 3
Colombian flu... I don’t understand why they harass Katherine and won’t leave her alone. I reckon Olivia is the type to get drunk and send nasty texts she’s also an insecure bitter ham

I know right... We want the tea
How do we know they still harass Katherine? Have I missed something ?

Reactions: 2
How do we know they still harass Katherine? Have I missed something ?
Katherine keeps posting cryptic msgs on her story . Saying about how she’d love to say something but will keep quiet instead or about not being left alone. So we’re just assuming it’s either both of them them or just Sean 🤣

Reactions: 1
Katherine keeps posting cryptic msgs on her story . Saying about how she’d love to say something but will keep quiet instead or about not being left alone. So we’re just assuming it’s either both of them them or just Sean 🤣
Or, maybe it's nothing to do with either the prat or his gf and something completely different.
Just because the vile narcissistic pratt thinks the world revolves around him, shock horror, it doesn't.

I know of Katherine IRL and she’s not as innocent as she seems. Track record of using men etc and isn’t the friendly approachable girl she makes out to be. Sean is a twit though so I do feel for the girl. Hopefully she’s learned a lesson

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.