Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks like a hooker...even at the gym
That’s insulting to hookers lmfao nah honestly the girl has ruined herself . She had a lovely figure before her orange in a sock looking implants and the terrible filler in her face . Such a shame because she could be absolutely stunning . Not to mention the camel style teeth .

Reactions: 6
Normal people hungover. Drink water, have a feed, go through the motions of it sure that’s what you get when you drink.

Sean & Olivia. Plaster their hangover all over Instagram in a hope we will pity them you partied hard, drank heavy that’s what you get stop whinging on insta over it such attention seekers

also Olivia looked like a woman last night her style is that of a hooker.

Reactions: 8
Get ready. As olivias getting ready to head out (by herself with friends I reckon) Sean starts posting “poor me” garbage on his story. Here comes the “weh, I can’t sleep” posts. God I would be so annoyed if every time I went out my partner tried to guilt me about it by pouting like a big baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get ready. As olivias getting ready to head out (by herself with friends I reckon) Sean starts posting “poor me” garbage on his story. Here comes the “weh, I can’t sleep” posts. God I would be so annoyed if every time I went out my partner tried to guilt me about it by pouting like a big baby.
In a couple of hours they’ll have blocked and deleted each other yet again, and Olivia will probably be shoving her tits in some other guys face 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t this where they went to?

• Wow
Im sure it is!

No wonder Sean had a bad back. It was from fighting and lobbing glasses not from a hotel bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure it is!

No wonder Sean had a bad back. It was from fighting and lobbing glasses not from a hotel bed 😂
Nah there’s no way Sean would fight a bloke never mind a doorman, you can tell he’s the type to tit himself if a bloke pipes up.

Reactions: 10
Nah there’s no way Sean would fight a bloke never mind a doorman, you can tell he’s the type to tit himself if a bloke pipes up.
Definitely the type to start on someone and then stand directly behind Olivia because he’s scared but pretends he’s absolutely not lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else seen Katherine’s story? About having so much to say but staying zipped. I’m intrigued!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
tbh I can see him being all mouth and no trousers, bit of small man syndrome, even tho he’s apparently 6 foot😆, next joke

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember that video from a few years back where he was squaring upto kids threating to slap them . Big man pratt

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So he has a bad back from sleeping on hotel beds? I believe him, we know he spends a lot of time in hotels 👀

• Haha
Sorry he looks like a 50 year old man who lives in Benidorm hanging around pubs to chat up the younger boys
Why are his poses very feminine. What in the hell is he wearing ! These fuckers could do with some style advice Olivia and her friends outfits are awful too!!!! And good Jesus her makeup looks flakey and Cakey. Relax on the foundation hun

Honestly that boujee is such a tit bar! Sells overpriced slush drinks with barley any alcohol in, just like 202 kitchen they are exactly the same I’m intrigued to know if it’s the same place just re branded! Full of posers and sticky dirty tables awful.

Imagine being surrounded around them lot and Olivia’s screeching voice!
They fit in well so . They’re also sticky dirty and awful 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Ha ha the comments on his post on his very tight outfit from Sat night - ‘I thought it was a catsuit’ - I am dying !!! 🤣🤣🤣
😂 He looks like Ricky Martin!
Speaking of fashun - wasn’t he planning on changing the vibe of insta account to fashion blogging 😂

• Haha
Good bet this was the pratt, he has form for this kind of thing plus being challenged for not following covid rules. Now who do we know that has asthma....

Had a good look at the video and one of the 'men' seemed to have very tight trousers on 🤣

She always does this and it’s quite annoying either say it or stop teasing
What would you do if you knew there was someone as vindictive as the pratt stalking your every social media post? When you are fighting a paranoid narcissist you have to be very careful since a narcissist response will always be disproportionate. See the bar footage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.