Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also posting Zaralena drinking wine then driving afterwards. Olivia, you can’t be that anxious if you’ll knowingly get in a car with a drink driver.
Zara literally lives about a thirty second drive from the restaurant they were at but it’s besides the point don’t drink and drive! I live in Penwortham The same town as Zara and saw these two the other day they looked so strange as everyone in this area of Penwortham looks normal then you see two oranges walking around dressed the way they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting blocked by your mrs & being reminded every time you use the bathroom. Nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say the photos are already smashed up. He probably started because she was going out with her friends. The usual bullshit she’ll be back tomorrow night with her hangover neediness

Reactions: 5
If they have split, we will soon see him ranting that he’s suing her for the cost of holidays, nights out and his personalised suitcase she has borrowed to go back to Bolton this weekend 😂😂

Imagine getting a 17 year old a vibrator for her birthday 😳😳😳 what is wrong with her that she would think that is a normal gift for a teenager!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If they have split, we will soon see him ranting that he’s suing her for the cost of holidays, nights out and his personalised suitcase she has borrowed to go back to Bolton this weekend 😂😂

Imagine getting a 17 year old a vibrator for her birthday 😳😳😳 what is wrong with her that she would think that is a normal gift for a teenager!!
LOL have you seen her story saying someone sent her a DM? bullshit she’s been reading on here and has seen this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, remember when she was all “please don’t ask me about Sean’s cock” “I’m so offended” and now ha ha used condoms soooooooo funny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
All that underwear pulling they do always makes me think they look like they have a particularly irritable rash or a bad case of scabies or crabs
He has no self respect whatsoever. Imagine if someone asked you what you did for a living and you had to reply ‘standing around tugging at my underpants pretending to have a big dick’. The embarrassment. It’s wonder he hasn’t got any mates, they’d rip him a new one. But then, maybe he’d like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a load of tit 😂😂😂😂😂

Hey Olivia, nice to see you’re still reading here. Hope you’ve been saving more screenshots of Sean’s dildo antics for when you need some ammo 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blurgh the way her nails bent in that story showing them off made me go all 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SMH at her ragging on people and being grossed out by age differences... hypocrisy yeah but certainly jabs at Sean. Looks like it might actually be over whilst Sean is presenting everything’s hunky dory still

Reactions: 4
We been here so many times before with the break and make up scenario with these two idiots - I cannot imagine Olivia for one moment giving up her meal ticket that easily unless she has another richer sugar daddy lined up to replace old leathery Pratt

Typical cycle .... they play all lovey dovey... do a few gym sessions together / takeaways with full insta updates .. living that “health” life while munching on fajitas and pre packed fruit... Olivia gets bored of home on the hilltop in Nuneaton miles away from any friends or family ... que “trolling/victimisation/ resentment to Sean” from Olivia...no holidays booked in and she’s bored..Sean’s happy living the chilled life cos he’s 40 and wants to hold onto whatever hair/rug he has left. ... Olivia wants to go out and be a screaming banshee and live the “insta” life.. Sean gets annoyed...all photos get removed.. bios updated... a million stories from Olivia dressing like a ho in town... Sean books a holiday.. Olivia is hungover and wants to go on said holiday.. Olivia is broke from spending her few quid that she made from that 1 customer she done drag make up for and the rest of her pocket money on said night out...knows where her bread is buttered with bank of Blanc... suddenly they’re back together just as she can say “can’t wait for *insert destination* with my baby” ... que nauseating pics and bio update

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would you decanter cheap palm oil chocolates into a glass container? It makes them look like a big old bag of factory rejects picked up at the market. But in their head it's chocolate goals to place next to the coffee pod machine 😆

• Haha

She was just been talking about someone messaging her about this ! Bet she has been on here 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what’s worse, a night in with penis pump Pratt or a 17 YO getting a bday dildo! Olivia man you need to evaluate your life choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.