Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 31 year old boasting about eating broccoli 😖 we all thought he must be bored hanging out with teenagers but sounds like his mental level is closer to 7 and 3/4

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry what the actual 🤯 just when you think she can’t wear any less... literally in a string bralette bouncing around the gym... her chest is hardly small as well her boobs are HUGE.. she’ll give herself terrible back pain / 2 black eyes 😂 but really like ... put some clothes on!!!! I am mortified for her ... beyond tasteless

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If they were both on an overloaded air balloon and one had to get off they'd both be trying to push the other one off to save themselves. Narcissistic selfish pricks

PSX_20210518_102221.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can they not go anywhere or have something without having to post it ? Gym pics or how a grown man has ate all his greens or sitting on the stairs with a cup of coffee Pair of bores

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Look at the actual state of that ‘outfit’ 😂😂😂😂
what sort of boyfriend would want his girlfriend parading outside in that type of outfit - that girl has absolutely no brain or class whatsoever - poor neighbours they probably think her occupation is a “lady of the night“ Pratt definitely needs counselling if he thinks taking those type of photos outside is a good idea - shameless and shameful
great minds think alike (nosey-hole21) 🤣🤣

• Haha
People who post picture of themselves in the gym are the worst!
'Ooh look at me! I'm in the gym!'

Put your phones down. Lift some weights and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If my gf came out of the house wearing that and looking like a prostitute for all our neighbours to see, id be so embarrassed that I think I’d have to move house… what a lack of self respect they both have🥴

Look at the actual state of that ‘outfit’ 😂😂😂😂
There's a couple of Instagram girls local to me claiming they have set up a lingerie business but they all sell the same tat even if I was in my early 20s would rather buy from ann summers and boux avenue.

Reactions: 5
Sorry what the actual 🤯 just when you think she can’t wear any less... literally in a string bralette bouncing around the gym... her chest is hardly small as well her boobs are HUGE.. she’ll give herself terrible back pain / 2 black eyes 😂 but really like ... put some clothes on!!!! I am mortified for her ... beyond tasteless
I admit I like things that are revealing and don't think there's anything wrong with showing off a bit of leg or cleavage but there's choosing the right time to do it.

Am I right in thinking they live in a new build housing estate? Where people will have worked hard for their homes and potentially have to explain to their children why there is a lady with hardly no clothes on writhing around at her front door? Nice! I’m pleased I don’t live in that street!

• Haha
Oh my god she’s posing outside her front door - wonder what the neighbours will think she does for a living ??? Just putting the bins out love !!! 🤣🤣🤣
Why the hat😂😂😂

20210518_151620.jpg

If you wanna be like oor liv wonder what they will be charging

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it could be one of Mr Pratts from his dressing up box - obviously its not one of Olivia's as it doesn't fit her big head - I would have thought their so called intimate range of underwear would be far more suitable for wearing behind closed doors and its definitely not the right sort of thing to wear outside in any street - I would love to know what the new neighbours think of them and i bet they wont be receiving any invites from neighbours inviting them over for a bbq this summer especially when she thinks that this is reasonable outfit to wear outside in the street 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.