Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure Olivia is that anxious about being in a car considering she’s distracting zaralena from driving 🤷🏻‍♂️
Also posting Zaralena drinking wine then driving afterwards. Olivia, you can’t be that anxious if you’ll knowingly get in a car with a drink driver.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They both rot me to my core ! She’s tries way too fuckin hard once the camera is on. The fact they constantly have to display their love for Instagram just screams red flags and fake. I’ve never wanted to throttle two people as much in my entire life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at miss prim and proper asking for sex stories! Don’t ask her about Sean’s dick though or she will call you disgusting! It’s just an excuse to post loads of photos of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope he’s going to tattoo the rest of his legs, because atm he looks like he’s got stocking on, not a good look 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sean not in Olivias bio anymore, she’s deleted all recent pics and isn’t following him. Sex stories is definitely to get a rise out of Sean, he will be going out of his tiny little roid mind thinking of boys speaking to her about sex.

Just thankful they had their latest spat when it was raining TBH Saturday was looking a bit boring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s no way people message them saying how perfect their relationship is… the only consistent thing in that relationship is the blocking each other all the time, it’s toxic af

• Haha
Well all this blocking and editing bio was tedious 6 months ago, let alone now.

Until Sean does something serious like smash the O ornament next to the S ornament under the telly it probably means nothing. It means nothing until the £4 Wilko initial ornament is broken 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sean not in Olivias bio anymore, she’s deleted all recent pics and isn’t following him. Sex stories is definitely to get a rise out of Sean, he will be going out of his tiny little roid mind thinking of boys speaking to her about sex.

Just thankful they had their latest spat when it was raining TBH Saturday was looking a bit boring!
Her FB says single while his states ‘In a Relationship’ obviously trouble in paradise - grab the popcorn - wonder if she will share more pics of him !!! Probably back together by teatime though #yawn

Reactions: 8
Olivia has literally deleted all her pics with him. Let’s hope for another pic outting the cock muncher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia has literally deleted all her pics with him. Let’s hope for another pic outting the cock muncher 🤣
The picture deleting is so boring it happens time after time after time 🥱🥱 it just another ploy to get more attention/sympathy and followers

Reactions: 7
Instead of her constantly blocking him etc, they need to just bluddy call it quits already and be done with it 🤦‍♀️. Instead of trying to be this "perfect" couple that everybody can't stand.

Imagine being Sean’s age and still being in the kind of relationship when every time an argument happens you remove all photos and block each other and then it’s all back on a few days later! Grow up you fool

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, what a toxic relationship! I give it til tomorrow and they will be back together pretending everything is bliss.

Was obvious this was never going to last, moved into their ‘forever home’ and they’ve probably spent the best part of a week together there whilst she still continues to live up north.

Such a shame they seemed the perfect couple 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How bloody boring, her blocking him on insta again 🙄.... however I’m wondering if she will add another cock sucking picture of him again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couple goals 😂😂 he will be going out of his mind if she's out on the piss tonight!
Not if she’s hanging out with 17 year olds... it’s mind blowing Sean is literally twice the age of her friends. Just picturing him at a party with a bunch of teenagers makes me laugh so much.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being Sean’s age and still being in the kind of relationship when every time an argument happens you remove all photos and block each other and then it’s all back on a few days later! Grow up you fool
That’s what I was thinking, I’m in my 30’s and would rather be single for the rest of my life than deal with that childish, humiliation tit.

I’ve never actually seen him go on a night out with his mates ? It’s always with either his gf and her mates was the same with his ex’s . Very strange for a 30+ year old man to be out with kids . Mind due it probs makes him feel clever and smart & a “alpha” 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.