Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but straight men don’t do stuff like this and post it online . He’s even got blood shot eyes cos he’s clearly deep throated it and gagged on it oh I can’t cope 🤣😭
I googled him and he has an onlyfans. He’s obviously making money from gay men.

Reactions: 2
I kinda want to follow this home account as they seem to think the most basic stuff from home bargains is instgrammable 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3992E143-A635-4604-B46C-EF8146301491.png
What things does he keep private? They share every little thing they do online, from holidays during covid to when Olivia does a fart…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone that can't even get a take away without posting a selfie wants privacy 😆. For someone that keeps saying they're not an influencer they sure do a lot of shady influencer scam stuff. Retire you twit, you've got the easiest job ever where 98% of the time you lazy around
Screenshot_20210429-110122_Instagram.jpg

They're not Beyonce and jay z guys 😆 cringe I don't think that's what the person was implying 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20210429-110224_Instagram.jpg

How many times will you keep saying this? No one really cares enough to dislike you, but you've been disgusting during covid. Tit.
Screenshot_20210429-110215_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Someone that can't even get a take away without posting a selfie wants privacy 😆. For someone that keeps saying they're not an influencer they sure do a lot of shady influencer scam stuff. Retire you twit, you've got the easiest job ever where 98% of the time you lazy around
View attachment 551188

They're not Beyonce and jay z guys 😆 cringe I don't think that's what the person was implying 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 551191

How many times will you keep saying this? No one really cares enough to dislike you, but you've been disgusting during covid. Tit.
View attachment 551192
One of the (many) things I’ve learned from Tattle is that all these people who have threads have really tit mates! Why would your friends send you things about people criticising you? Or is it they just don’t want to admit that they freely read it themselves day in day out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
No one's sending her anything 😆

Sean gives her a facial every night 😶

Screenshot_20210429-123938_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
OMG that dildo photo - waaaaaah! Do you think someone is doing him from behind at the same time?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.