Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus how much can that girl drink ? Three days of the week she’s out ! I’m not sure if I’m just getting old or it’s not right

Reactions: 3
Jesus how much can that girl drink ? Three days of the week she’s out ! I’m not sure if I’m just getting old or it’s not right
I dunno at that age I was never in - I was out every day of the week drinking and enjoying myself with my mates. The difference being I didnt have a 40 year old leather headed boyfriend cramping my style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has mentioned that she had issues with anxiety and depression in the past and had to be home schooled for a while because of it. Hope she got the right help and is better now 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bless her 💔

She just comes across as a bit young and immature. Sean is the real Pratt 😂

Reactions: 6

Yel

A selfie everytime he gets a takeway or mows the lawn is the highlights of his life 😆

It's such a cliche, it's all been said before. Sure man 🙄

Reactions: 12
Another post in his paper pants oh and another Costa pose .. I can just see a crappy caption in the near future “ the blood runs through my veins just like the costa coffee , Costa should sponsor me “ bore off mate 🥱

amazing what you can find on google 🤣 how he doesn’t feel embarrassed I’ll never know

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
has he stopped doing gousto? I thought he was only tagging them as a beg for freebies. Seen some other influences do this. I use gousto and I like them cos currently they don't seem to give into the influencer culture unlike hello fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys, he gets SOOOO MANY MESSAGES about his fashion! BAD SICK (how old is he again?)

• Haha
Guys, he gets SOOOO MANY MESSAGES about his fashion! BAD SICK (how old is he again?)
Ahaha 😅 can't wait for him to show us how he styles his pull and bear shorts. Although I suspect this might be a repeat of the "how to cook an egg" video and he'll never deliver 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shot everytime he says "I get so many messages"

Also whose asking him where you get a nirvana t shirt from? You can literally google 'nirvana t shirt' 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
It’s very obvious that he checks out Tattle’s comments regularly as within minutes of someone making a post and calling him out he puts up a reply on his Insta page

I love his latest rantings regarding his Pull and Bear purchases he is obviously very rattled as his face is an dead giveaway that he doesn’t take criticism very well

I also see he has prepared another cat regurgitated gourmet meal - I do hope for his sake it tastes better than it looks 🤮🤮

He reckons that he gets “so many messages” poor sod is absolutely delusional 🤣🤣🤣 as no one gives a tit about him or his fictitious lifestyle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.