Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahhahahhahahahaha.

SOOOOO many messages. You can tell by his face he doesnā€™t even believe that.

Sean (I know you read here on a daily basis) no one cares about your basic witch insta fashion look, stick to trying to plug your tit paper pants that again NO ONE is buying.

Money must be drying up, get back to sucking dildos and sweaty socks for 100 quid a pop hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s very obvious that he checks out Tattleā€™s comments regularly as within minutes of someone making a post and calling him out he puts up a reply on his Insta page

I love his latest rantings regarding his Pull and Bear purchases he is obviously very rattled as his face is an dead giveaway that he doesnā€™t take criticism very well

I also see he has prepared another cat regurgitated gourmet meal - I do hope for his sake it tastes better than it looks šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

He reckons that he gets ā€œso many messagesā€ poor sod is absolutely delusional šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ as no one gives a tit about him or his fictitious lifestyle
Nom Nom šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

duck off you weirdo. More like Vom Vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had a little scroll through the old threads - does anyone remember devoue Paris?! He went from paper trousers to paper pants šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

I love his latest rantings regarding his Pull and Bear purchases he is obviously very rattled as his face is an dead giveaway that he doesnā€™t take criticism very well
And he's lying that people were mocking pull and bear because it's cheap when people were actually saying he's way out of their demographic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had a little scroll through the old threads - does anyone remember devoue Paris?! He went from paper trousers to paper pants šŸ˜‚
Devoue, you mean that company that has a compulsory strike off notice on Companies House šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ha ha yes the too short trousers, the capri pants look for men did very well didnā€™t they !!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god that stew looked like he had eaten the chicken and spuds and then thrown it all back up into the bowl and threw some shredded tree leaves on top šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œBadā€ ā€œsickā€ he said both words to often for me to keep watching. He really does think heā€™s like 20 or something.

Also soooooooooooo many messagesā€¦ā€¦sure pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh the way they'll shove those incredibly dangerous tan enhancers up their nostrils but won't take a vaccine made by some of the most brilliant minds to walk the earth. bleeping losers, the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why does he speak like a child? Yummy in my tummy is something Iā€™d say to my 1 year old!
Also that hair, I knew a lad whoā€™s hair was candy floss like that but he was a keen swimmer and swam every day, the chlorine killed his hair. He has his head shaved now cause he hated how it looked and he looks 1000% better.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.