Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this thread for this whopper.....
Why’s he getting about with socks in his undies....it’s so weird

I need to go back and read the threads but I once saw him at a well known festival in Manchester he looked miserable as duck and had dwarfism...awful wrinkled leather skin like a fake Louis Vuitton and covered in daft glitter......what a bloke 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The make up Olivia does makes me laugh out loud. Are these girls really going out looking like that? Is this look a trend that I've missed? I'm all for a full face of make up - I love I love stuff. But these girls look like a 2 year old had been let loose on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olivia and her friend are so wild guys! They are flicking their hair in the toilet. Wow. What a pair of crazy cats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus that outfit! Imagine going out in that!
Tbh the top and skirt together is a big no if the top was worn with a skirt that's not as short or trousers think it'd look nicer. Same with the skirt with a top that's not as revealing.
Clicked on the birthday girls story at first thought okay she seems to have a job but then she opened her mouth.

Reactions: 3
Honestly that boujee is such a tit bar! Sells overpriced slush drinks with barley any alcohol in, just like 202 kitchen they are exactly the same I’m intrigued to know if it’s the same place just re branded! Full of posers and sticky dirty tables awful.

Imagine being surrounded around them lot and Olivia’s screeching voice!

Reactions: 12
Honestly that boujee is such a tit bar! Sells overpriced slush drinks with barley any alcohol in, just like 202 kitchen they are exactly the same I’m intrigued to know if it’s the same place just re branded! Full of posers and sticky dirty tables awful.

Imagine being surrounded around them lot and Olivia’s screeching voice!
Just the thought of her screeching voice is giving me a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being that guy who is the only boyfriend out on a night out! Oh the embarrassment

what the hell are all of them wearing. Zaralena’s boobs look like they are going to rip through her skin, far to big for her frame they are disgusting.

Reactions: 7
It must kill Olivia every time she sees Zaralena, knowing that Sean once tried it on with her.
Can you imagine if it was the other way around? Like Kurtis had tried cracking on with Olivia?
There’s no way Sean would be ok with that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.