Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Nanna thinks Sean's a Pratt. Doesn't stop him wearing her hats.

Reactions: 16
“ chasing that tan again “ mate your like a leather belt pack it in always flaunting himself infront of a mirror with that stupid pout

Reactions: 15
Officer Sean, wants to make the boys moan but where is Olivia she’s never At home

Reactions: 32
A home on the hill, lived in half the week, Sean and Olivia’s fauxmance is over its peak

Reactions: 13
A home on the hill, but Sean’s always on his bill & pretending he isn’t gay for pay still!

Reactions: 5
He looks of his face on that second pic

Reactions: 4
He looks like he is struggling for breath in that second picture. Put him down Olivia, he isn’t going anywhere.

Although he does seem to be looking lovingly at your friend on the first picture…

Reactions: 8
He looks like he is struggling for breath in that second picture. Put him down Olivia, he isn’t going anywhere.

Although he does seem to be looking lovingly at your friend on the first picture…
More chemistry between Sean and the male make up artist (who looks like melted plastic) than between Sean and Olivia

Reactions: 9
I don't get why she writes they have been through so much together or that they have up and downs. Of course every relationship has them but not when you've been together less than 12 months. I've been with my husband for 11 years and it's the easiest thing in the world because we have everything that makes it work. Trust being the biggest thing.

Reactions: 10
Fuuuuck - he looks so old!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.