Sean Pratt #3 Sean sweetie, stick to getting a stiffy in your cheap pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn't surprise me - I think she used Sam to get back at Sean for dumping her. Never believed she was genuinely into him.
I also find Jordi quite annoying - she's quite whiney when she talks & seems full of herself.
The only ones of Sean's girlfriends I've actually liked are Zahida and Katherine.
Jordi’s DREADFUL extensions really get to me, is she not able to blend them in with her own hair or just... not use them?
I agree with you, Zahida and Katherine seem like genuinely nice girls. Glad they’ve moved on and aren’t being held down by manchild Sean Pratt.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I feel bad saying it but jordis not only very average looking but she just seems to use people for her own gain and just comes across like a bit of a slut. She seems to lie and cheat on every relationship and I just don’t get it . Katharine and zahida - beautiful and classy. Jordi just seems to look and act tacky constantly. And she’s always trying to get free stuff

Reactions: 2
I’m a regular patient at the hospital that she is a student nurse at. I would be horrified if I woke up to her trying to take my one. I find it so unprofessional the way she behaves online. I guarantee the NHS trust/uni wouldn’t be very happy.

Reactions: 5
I’m a regular patient at the hospital that she is a student nurse at. I would be horrified if I woke up to her trying to take my one. I find it so unprofessional the way she behaves online. I guarantee the NHS trust/uni wouldn’t be very happy.
I swear she’s never even at work / uni!

Reactions: 4
That doesn't surprise me - I think she used Sam to get back at Sean for dumping her. Never believed she was genuinely into him.
I also find Jordi quite annoying - she's quite whiney when she talks & seems full of herself.
The only ones of Sean's girlfriends I've actually liked are Zahida and Katherine.
I actually think all of his exes must be egotistical and narcissistic just like him.

Yes, him and Katherine ended in January
So apparently she fucked him up mentally according to him and in Feb he's already kinda found the next mrs pratt????? He works fast lol

Looking back at his comments when him and katherine were together he literally has copied and pasted them onto Olivia's comments. Pretty much similar comments lol

Reactions: 7
So apparently she fucked him up mentally according to him and in Feb he's already kinda found the next mrs pratt????? He works fast lol

Looking back at his comments when him and katherine were together he literally has copied and pasted them onto Olivia's comments. Pretty much similar comments lol
It will be the same story for the break up too!

Must’ve been Zaralenas pool party in Feb that they met - both Olivia and Becky were there.

Reactions: 1
I see Olivia has ( finally ) added to her profile SP 🔐 ❤
Probably got told she had to by Sean.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.