Sean Pratt #3 Sean sweetie, stick to getting a stiffy in your cheap pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumb and dumber lol not sure which one is which she's saying her sean is so understanding because she planned so much for his bday but it's all been cancelled. Understanding what exactly? Doesn't she not get theres a pandemic? People are dying! Nothing is going to plan. It's just his bday be grateful he is alive. Some people don't even have the money to be able to celebrate it

Reactions: 4
She calls his puddin like Harley Quinn calls Joker? There’s a healthy relationship to emulate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this is just history repeating itself then? Or is Olivia turning out to be the bestest eevvvveeerrrrrr??????
Just like his amazing new girlfriend word vomit blah blah blah posts, it's the bestest eevvvveeerrrrrr until the next one 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love she got his age wrong for his birthday loooool ! Defo agree more chemistry between Sean and the boys than him and his girlfriend . She’s literally like thrush , so bleeping annoying !
she literally looks like she needs a good dose of anti biotics after being with him . Don’t worry Olivia hun, whatever is making you look yellow can be treated at the sexual health clinic....maybe ...hun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are saying that Sean is pretending to be 30 again as this year was wasted !!!
at least have another bleeping year you moron when other people won’t have that option ever
so lets analyse exactly why you would think that you had such a bad year shall we
1 - you supposedly met the man of your dreams
2 - you reckon you have gone on 6 holidays
3 - you have moved in with an hole that’s supposedly is the love of your life
4 - you got bargain basement priced pair of luminous idiotic choppers
what possibly more could a child want in the last 6 months
you both are a pair of unbelievable of c..ts

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or has she got “30” balloons... but he’s 31? Wtf, how thick is she to not even know how old her precious Seany boy is? I think they replaced her brain with silicone when she had her boobs done.

This is the ad for his 30th birthday party/launch party for his brand last year
Lol I was invited to this, I didn’t turn up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
ugh this has to be the most egotistical thing I’ve seen.... I use to like him on Ex On The Beach and after that particularly when he was with Zahida but as of lately I’ve gone so off him. Narcissistic to the max, false and just annoying particularly his attitude to covid. I don’t even know why I’m still following him I had to unfollow the new girlfriend as she was doing my head in like honestly what do people even think before posting such content.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
cake.jpg

Olivia/Sean comments are ***Can not get over how amazing this cake is. Cannot recommend her enough @angels.cakery ***
and guess what !!!

Angels Cakery

21 October at 01:35 ·
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
I am sorry to announce that one of the angels has tested positive for Covid 19
Now for the kicker..... obviously we are a pretty small, close team. So we are ALL now isolating for 14 days. Which of course, means the bakery will remain closed for that time.

there seems to be a Covid pattern emerging here as all the areas that Sean has frequented recently Leicester/Majorca/Turkey/Italy/Manchester and now Coventry all unfortunately have been shutdown - he is obviously a Covid super spreader among other things

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused isn’t he 31 I remember last year seeing posts all about his 30th can anyone clarify this ? If he’s genuinely pretending to be younger that’s honestly just sad.

View attachment 285473
Olivia/Sean comments are ***Can not get over how amazing this cake is. Cannot recommend her enough @angels.cakery ***
and guess what !!!

Angels Cakery

21 October at 01:35 ·
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
I am sorry to announce that one of the angels has tested positive for Covid 19
Now for the kicker..... obviously we are a pretty small, close team. So we are ALL now isolating for 14 days. Which of course, means the bakery will remain closed for that time.

there seems to be a Covid pattern emerging here as all the areas that Sean has frequented recently Leicester/Majorca/Turkey/Italy/Manchester and now Coventry all unfortunately have been shutdown - he is obviously a Covid super spreader among other things
Really sad for the small business having to close but if Sean and Olivia are responsible that’s absolutely awful .

Reactions: 1
I’m confused isn’t he 31 I remember last year seeing posts all about his 30th can anyone clarify this ? If he’s genuinely pretending to be younger that’s honestly just sad.
I think he's "pretending" to still be 30 instead of admitting his amazing girlfriend fucked up and couldn't even remember how old he was.
And what is with the tacky posed bedroom birthday posts in underwear as he even did one last year with Katherine. Not just them but most influenzars do these and don't understand the appeal. Like are we meant to believe your message and birthday is so much better cos you stripped down for some overstaged photo. The same message could've been posted without it.

Reactions: 7
There's nothing special about this get up. He's making out like she spent days getting everything ready for his bday. It's just a whole load of balloons lol no rabbits jumping out of hats.

And he keeps going on about how no one else has even done anything like this for him....probably because no gf has been around long enough to even see his bday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he's "pretending" to still be 30 instead of admitting his amazing girlfriend fucked up and couldn't even remember how old he was.
And what is with the tacky posed bedroom birthday posts in underwear as he even did one last year with Katherine. Not just them but most influenzars do these and don't understand the appeal. Like are we meant to believe your message and birthday is so much better cos you stripped down for some overstaged photo. The same message could've been posted without it.
Ikr I’d honestly cringe posting a photo like that like what do their families think.

Reactions: 2
Sean has gone private again on insta - wonder if that has anything to do with the fact of him having yet another party on Saturday night a in Preston when they are supposed to be in a tier 3 lockdown - he is definitely someone who enjoys spreading covid germs in as many towns around the UK as he possibly can
*oops forget the above must have been a glitch on insta as his posts are still visible for everyone to see and despair !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think it's absolutely disgusting that they begged and got given a free cake from a small business that's struggling. Sean and his 10k a months from only fans could have easily paid and given a shout-out for free. But because he's an influencer he begged for the free cake only in return for a shout-out.

• Angry
don't forget lately we must remember how giving our Sean has been recently - he gave a homeless man some cigarettes and some very good advice i believe - almost immediately after that good Sarmatian act he gave 5 yes 5 people a mention on his instagram page to his band of followers just to help promote their businesses - what a kindly thought that was - and then being a utterly generous person in every aspect of his life he gave a whole £5 pounds to some poor man who has cystic fibrosis on his just giving page - even writing this it brings a tear to my eye thinking what a kind wonderful lovely man he is - need i say more

• Haha
Reactions: 16
don't forget lately we must remember how giving our Sean has been recently - he gave a homeless man some cigarettes and some very good advice i believe - almost immediately after that good Sarmatian act he gave 5 yes 5 people a mention on his instagram page to his band of followers just to help promote their businesses - what a kindly thought that was - and then being a utterly generous person in every aspect of his life he gave a whole £5 pounds to some poor man who has cystic fibrosis on his just giving page - even writing this it brings a tear to my eye thinking what a kind wonderful lovely man he is - need i say more
We truly are not worthy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That doesn't surprise me - I think she used Sam to get back at Sean for dumping her. Never believed she was genuinely into him.
I also find Jordi quite annoying - she's quite whiney when she talks & seems full of herself.
The only ones of Sean's girlfriends I've actually liked are Zahida and Katherine.

Reactions: 3
she gets on my tits think she’s something special when she ain’t. Used to dislike her annoying friend ruby but I think it was that divvy fringe that pissed me more off about ruby

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.