Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Olivia will do while Sean is having his toes sucked 😂 I was concerned about her welfare for being with him but now I just feel sorry for her and hope she doesn’t experience any long term consequences (HIV/hepatitis/chlamydia) from her pond scum boyfriend

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Olivia will do while Sean is having his toes sucked 😂 I was concerned about her welfare for being with him but now I just feel sorry for her and hope she doesn’t experience any long term consequences (HIV/hepatitis/chlamydia) from her pond scum boyfriend
She is probably the one filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I doubt he's going all the way to Italy just to have his toes sucked guys!

Olivia must know what's happening and she's fine with it so says a lot about her

Cum stained bed for sale 🙌 can’t wait to buy it 🤢

Absolutely this! He has no friends 🤣
Where all the action happens 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

This was on both their stories lol 😴😴😴😴😴

Also wouldn't it make more sense to just have ONE joint insta account they post the same tit

Dont know how I'd feel knowing my bf gets his toes sucked by other men and sucks dildos (which he does a bad job of maybe she should give him tips lol)and god knows what else. Then he comes home to me and shares the same bed and touches me with the same hands 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's embrassing when people say tattle is trolling. Expressing an opinion on someone that shares their life online isn't trolling. If he doesn't want to hear anything other than praise don't read here or better still stop being a twit with driving dangerously and spreading lies about covid. It's none of his business what other people think of him. Turn your account private little goblin man if you want to be private and get a job.

Reactions: 13
Sooooo I reported those posts because the girl was only 2 and totally naked. Her account is public anyone can have a look. Apparently someone got there before me because it said stories have been removed lol then she comes on to rant about it. Then the lightbulb moment happened and she realised there are paedophiles out there...she is so dumb

It's a joke. Tbh they are the perfect match lol. And now he's booked tickets to Rome because he got a drunken message from his mate telling sean to come to rome
I missed her rant about it. These people have their head so deep in the sand it's scary! I'd be fuming if my friends posted videos of my kids naked! Wouldn't need strangers on the internet to point out why that's a bad idea!

Reactions: 1
Sooooo I reported those posts because the girl was only 2 and totally naked. Her account is public anyone can have a look. Apparently someone got there before me because it said stories have been removed lol then she comes on to rant about it. Then the lightbulb moment happened and she realised there are paedophiles out there...she is so dumb

It's a joke. Tbh they are the perfect match lol. And now he's booked tickets to Rome because he got a drunken message from his mate telling sean to come to rome
The friend actually allegedly said... and I quote... “Come Rome” 😂😂 sorry, it really irked me, the way he said that!! he can barely speak English 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah - buys a house & now thinks he’s a Property Investor apparently.

the way he talks about ‘having lots of money’ is just so vile. Nobody cares.

View attachment 253328
"Money talks, wealth whispers"

First post here, I used to subscribe to him on only fans and he charges $70 to subscribers there for any decent content. I now find him totally grotesque and he makes me feel queasy.

I don't think j can post the shots of him riding a dildo but here he is sucking one 😆

Of course he has gramatically incorrect tattoos. Of COURSE he does :rolleyes:

This is sooooo boring lol there's actually no point to this comment
Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Do you also brag about money? It IS vile behaviour.

• Heart
Omg her nights out are so immature and boring and stupid sorry just had to vent

And he's with family lol

They actually cannot be on their own have you noticed

@Pepjac bringing the tea!! How explicit/x rated does his stuff get? Is there references/content to females on his OF or is it purely aimed at gay men?

Has anyone seen “Just go with it” on Netflix. It’s an average Adam sandler movie and Nicole Kidman is part of an annoying couple who say 3 good qualities about their partner before they leave them to go somewhere. Olivias response just really reminded me of it 😂
Yep! And it turned out their relationship was actually tit and the lovey dovey act was all for show and for the benefit of others...as well as covering up the fact that he was actually gay.

Yep! And it turned out their relationship was actually tit and the lovey dovey act was all for show and for the benefit of others...as well as covering up the fact that he was actually gay.
Might have to watch it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.