Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dear oh dear a parking ticket in Newcastle - it’s been a pleasure he said - yes it certainly has 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah - buys a house & now thinks he’s a Property Investor apparently.

the way he talks about ‘having lots of money’ is just so vile. Nobody cares.

View attachment 253328
This is sooooo boring lol there's actually no point to this comment

He’s happy to admit it on Twitter but on Instagram he’s still making out he gets his money from those naff pants - he can’t be doing that well with them as they’re always on offer at a cheaper price!
And he's selling his clothes and trainers lol

Sean must be the most actively spoken influencer on here.
He is the gift that keeps on giving!
Active but ineffective lol

dear oh dear a parking ticket in Newcastle - it’s been a pleasure he said - yes it certainly has 😂🤣
Why does he even have to post that like he's just got a golden ticket lol

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone’s on the Becky holt thread, ‘she’ came on denying Sean’s the dad & then said earlier on her Insta stories it’s someone who lives in Indonesia.
I was so sure it was him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone’s on the Becky holt thread, ‘she’ came on denying Sean’s the dad & then said earlier on her Insta stories it’s someone who lives in Indonesia.
I was so sure it was him! 🤣
Wouldn’t be the first time that the subject of a thread has come on here and lied though would it... they have a habit of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sooooo apparently his mate called him from Rome and told him to visit so he's gone and booked a flight for next Wednesday.....he's so proud of it thr tosser

• Angry
Sorry I have nothing against sex work but surely straight women wouldn’t be happy with their boyfriend sucking and riding dildos online 🤢 Imagine seeing your ‘straight‘ boyfriend posting that sort of thing online. It makes me so grateful my boyfriend has a normal job! He also definitely meets men in hotels, before he was with Olivia he was constantly travelling and staying hotels on his own. Its Pretty telling how if you don’t know about this thread you wouldn’t have a clue as he does pretty well hiding it! Maybe Sean people wouldnt have a problem if you were honest and stopped pretending you make so much money from your tit trousers when in reality you sleep with men for money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Speaking of men who like young girls to manipulate I was reading the Stephen Bear thread and his apparently slept with a 15 year old and two 17 year old girls 🤢 Both men in their 30’s who know women their own age think they’re complete losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that fact that Olivias jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon. Apparently everyone needs to 'wake up. Im not about to believe that when someone posts bullshit about starsigns directly afterwards. I wouldnt mind if they'd actually done their research but they've obviously just pulled these 'facts' from other peoples pages and there's no credibility. Shes also got her comments turned off too so noone can tell her what a moron she is

Reactions: 7
I love that fact that Olivias jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon. Apparently everyone needs to 'wake up. Im not about to believe that when someone posts bullshit about starsigns directly afterwards. I wouldnt mind if they'd actually done their research but they've obviously just pulled these 'facts' from other peoples pages and there's no credibility. Shes also got her comments turned off too so noone can tell her what a moron she is
Haha yeah covid isn't real but Aries have a bright future 🙄 also putting up story videos of her playing with her friends naked daughter and not even putting an emoji to cover her up is pretty low imo. At least she's taken them down now!

Reactions: 6
Good luck buying the house and getting round the money laundering rules. It will probably trigger an investigation with HMRC 😆 I hope you paid tax for everytime a guy bought your old socks

Olivia is unintentionally hillarious, wake up covid is make beleive and then next a post from healing energy about the universe sending you a message 😂

Bless, I feel sorry for her as he's picked her for her (lack of) mind.

Poor Olivia is moaning about what a busy month she's had going on holiday and taking photos

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Haha yeah covid isn't real but Aries have a bright future 🙄 also putting up story videos of her playing with her friends naked daughter and not even putting an emoji to cover her up is pretty low imo. At least she's taken them down now!
Sooooo I reported those posts because the girl was only 2 and totally naked. Her account is public anyone can have a look. Apparently someone got there before me because it said stories have been removed lol then she comes on to rant about it. Then the lightbulb moment happened and she realised there are paedophiles out there...she is so dumb

Good luck buying the house and getting round the money laundering rules. It will probably trigger an investigation with HMRC 😆 I hope you paid tax for everytime a guy bought your old socks

Olivia is unintentionally hillarious, wake up covid is make beleive and then next a post from healing energy about the universe sending you a message 😂

Bless, I feel sorry for her as he's picked her for her (lack of) mind.

Poor Olivia is moaning about what a busy month she's had going on holiday and taking photos
It's a joke. Tbh they are the perfect match lol. And now he's booked tickets to Rome because he got a drunken message from his mate telling sean to come to rome

Reactions: 3
Sooooo apparently his mate called him from Rome and told him to visit so he's gone and booked a flight for next Wednesday.....he's so proud of it thr tosser
Is it a friend or is he being paid to go to Rome by a client?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.