Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is tedious and there's often nothing much more to say than he's a self important not very bright tool.

But now he's using his grey matter to talk about economics and sex workers :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_2020-08-17-15-01-35-827_com.twitter.android.jpg

Well firstly we've barely even got into the second recession, which most people are saying will be the worst recession in living member so a tad optimistic there. Sex may sell, but that doesn't mean an ageing sex worker already the wrong side of 30 will keep on making vast sums. If anything the only fans stuff could become completely oversaturated with many more people selling their selfies.

So no, sex work doesn't always come out on top. It's often the last resort. The industry may always be thriving, but that doesn't mean each person at the bottom of the pyramid is.

I don't think most people judge sex workers, they worry for the long term effects on their mental health. It totally depends on the kind of sex work - dancing on a pole in a club do get you through education is very different to someone past their physical peak meeting people in hotel rooms with little future prospects. Sean is doing both digital sex work and meeting men in hotel rooms sex work. That combined with his awful diet, and lifestyle and it's no surprise he feels like crap. If he's making 10k a month from the only fans, he is hardly forced into the hotel room guy sex and must do it because he's greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny that that's his view on sex work, someone I know made her money though stripping and OnlyFans and since Covid even her OnlyFans has went down hill. She never imagined she would need to learn a new skill to make money.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Sean won’t mind then if his daughter turns around when she’s 18 & tells him she wants to be a
‘Sex worker.’ 😉

• Wow
Funny that that's his view on sex work, someone I know made her money though stripping and OnlyFans and since Covid even her OnlyFans has went down hill. She never imagined she would need to learn a new skill to make money.
I expect his onlyfans has been dropping off, and he posted that to try to convince himself.

Reactions: 4
OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD I wasn't expecting that angry-looking thing when I clicked on this thread!!! 😱
Alright, for context everyone, someone had posted some very explicit photos here - they're gone now and I don't need to worry about my neighbours getting an eyeful as I browse Tattle on my laptop in the garden :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sorry if I broke the rules, was showing his onlyfans was pretty dull and that he's always hard with an overpumped dick for the underwear shots so not actually that huge. Far better guys on onlyfans that aren't scammers.
pout.jpg

Sorry if I broke the rules, was showing his onlyfans was pretty dull and that he's always hard with an overpumped dick for the underwear shots so not actually that huge. Far better guys on onlyfans that aren't scammers.
I honestly thought you'd photoshopped this pic - the pose and facial expression are EXACTLY the same, minus aggressively-pink veiny thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 215569
Absolutely gutted I missed them 😂

serious question.... do dick pumps actually work then? Or is it kinda like the Kylie Jenner challenge where you get big lips for a few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely gutted I missed them 😂

serious question.... do dick pumps actually work then? Or is it kinda like the Kylie Jenner challenge where you get big lips for a few minutes
Strippers use them , it doesn’t last long it’s just a sudden blood rush to the willy to make it fuller lol but it can make it look like an angry looking one . I dated a dream boy and he actually got sore using his so much since he was a grower not a shower hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
She's going to look as bad as him accepting all these free procedures. Silly for someone so young to have her teeth ground down to little pegs and have fakes put in

1597841007994.png

Reactions: 3
So he doesn't visit dentists in the UK apparently due to his choice :LOL: , not because the cheep skate wants free dental work in turkey in return of for undisclosed shady ADs :sneaky:

pratt.jpg

Reactions: 1
Yeeee surrrrrree Sean “few properties” and “an amazing idea business” ladies and gentlemen we are looking at the next Jeff Bezos here... I can’t imagine he has that much money in the bank ... although when you don’t pay taxes I’m sure you have a lot more

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i see he is writing another load of bollocks once again 🤣 you can obviously tell that he is very highly intellectual human being - how many people could or would actually answer there own questions idiot - he wants to own a few properties better get your arse in gear pretty soon then sonny boy as your 30+ now and still renting someone's else's gaff - most people by then have a home/wife/partner and children and definitely not wanking for a living - you do make me laugh you bleeping hole :poop:

• Haha
Omg sums Sean up a class A idiot and liar!!! Also Sean (as I know you’re watching here) they’re not “guessed” (which please don’t get me started on your vocab) they have been predicted based on historical grades of the student! The academics who mark exams are some of the top academics in the country.. you literally can’t swing a sentence together... definition of a MORON.... go get your willy out and take a few more selfies 😂

Attachments

Ha he's saying that those dodgy lycra trousers were a HUGE financial success but he's moving on to other big things😏. So that explains why every variety was on 85% sale for months and none sold out.

Try as he may to make out he's a BuIsNeSs MaN we all know his money comes from fingering his asshole and these are vanity projects to try and look legit.

He enjoys social media so much, but wants to get out from it in 5 years. As if he'll still be relevant in 5 years and have a choice in it😆

Those free and tacky looking dentures he's had to go back to get fixed. This maintenance will be for the rest of his life now his teeth have been filed away and soon enough the free offers to fix them will disappear.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.