Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking short there Sean, definitely not 6ft 1 😂
he reckons he is 6"2 so why is he using his tippy toes to reach the car pedals - he must suffer from short legs syndrome perhaps some wooden blocks attached might help the situation ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg has anyone seen his latest grid post? Just zoom in on his face in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's so thick, going on about how he discovered a loophole and that by getting tested he could disregard the covid rules.

He then keeps saying he's only risking his own health by not following covid rules.

Then that people need to open their mind about covid and not be so narrow minded. Sure let's just ignore all the medical experts.

I want to punch him he's so thick.

I don't think he'd be capable of making smash.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Matching outfits!! So 2001!!!
But anyway!

Has the girlfriend just uploaded a video of her, Sean Prat and their chavvy mates, drinking cocktails and doing shots at dinner??

and then stories of the chavvy mate driving her car while they all piss about??

2090E5AC-C626-4452-965E-1366F7B6AC8D.jpeg
A8B66E42-6CBB-4002-999B-FC1E1E25BAFD.jpeg
B2CBA00E-64E2-47C1-B2CF-1D353F8C694D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Matching outfits!! So 2001!!!
But anyway!

Has the girlfriend just uploaded a video of her, Sean Prat and their chavvy mates, drinking cocktails and doing shots at dinner??

and then stories of the chavvy mate driving her car while they all piss about??

View attachment 212919View attachment 212920View attachment 212921
That's exactly what I thought. That's the problem with documenting their whole entire lives on the gram.

Also, apparently he's going to get himself tested every 2 weeks to prove covid is 'bollocks'. As if he's going to admit if he actually tests positive!!

So whens everyone going to take bets on how long this ridiculous relationship will last?

Reactions: 2
That's exactly what I thought. That's the problem with documenting their whole entire lives on the gram.

Also, apparently he's going to get himself tested every 2 weeks to prove covid is 'bollocks'. As if he's going to admit if he actually tests positive!!

So whens everyone going to take bets on how long this ridiculous relationship will last?
oh I’m sure Sean is well used to getting positive test results 😬

what do you mean???
They heart each other!!
couple goals!!
Fancy you!!
4eva!!

I really want the Sean Prat font to get that emotion across 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh I’m sure Sean is well used to getting positive test results 😬

what do you mean???
They heart each other!!
couple goals!!
Fancy you!!
4eva!!

I really want the Sean Prat font to get that emotion across 😏
What 'head italic'

Don't forget 'Mine 😍'

🤮 if my other half said stuff like that under my posts he'd be on the sofa for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God they need to grow up! that zaralena girl is pushing 30 along with Sean sat there with kids doing balloons 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s right - he wanted her over Zahida, despite sleeping with Zahida; but Zaralena didn’t want to break girl code so turned him down...
so then he slid his way back into Zahidas knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.