Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the teenagers watching them both and boreivia is calling herself chubby and she needs a pt. I hate the fact that these ‘social influencers’ use that word very lightly are looked up too. All a bunch of hypocrites. I wonder if prawny peen allowed her to meet her mum for being a good girl
The amount of takeaways they have how is he not looking overweight? It's bad that shes calling herself overweight for putting on 2lbs not a good image at all she can easily loose it with a week of good balanced food and 30 mins excersise every day.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but that hair transplant is awful. It genuinely looks like someone’s stuck their pubes to the top of his head.
Also why on earth is he always pulling this face? 😂
The worst face - he seriously wants to look sexy and cool with squinty eyes and the frown face. He literally looks like a bellend. Sean behave, you look like Dale winton, frowning and cocking eyebrows wont change that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He thinks he looks sexy. He doesn’t 😂
It’s ridiculous. 😂 He reminds me so much of Zoolander - calls himself a model but only has one expression that he does in every photo. It also shows how bad the botox is!

The worst face - he seriously wants to look sexy and cool with squinty eyes and the frown face. He literally looks like a bellend. Sean behave, you look like Dale winton usually and when you smile, frowning and cocking eyebrows wont change that
I can’t get over the Dale Winton thing. Ever since it’s been mentioned it’s all I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s ridiculous. 😂 He reminds me so much of Zoolander - calls himself a model but only has one expression that he does in every photo. It also shows how bad the botox is!

I can’t get over the Dale Winton thing. Ever since it’s been mentioned it’s all I see 😂
hahaha same! It is so true and i'm so glad what a rotter

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but that hair transplant is awful. It genuinely looks like someone’s stuck their pubes to the top of his head.
Also why on earth is he always pulling this face? 😂
That is exactly what my other half said yesterday when he saw it - we both totally agree they are definitely pubes perhaps his girlfriend donated them after her last Brazilian 👩‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Olivia could probs loose 2lbs by doing a tit. She's being dramatic. There's nothing wrong with her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm wearing a mask?! But I thought corona isn’t real? Why would he wear one if he doesn’t believe in it... least it stops him spouting his bs

The best bit of his mask rant was where it pinged off his finger and hit him in the face at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It actually makes me cringe like duck how he boasts about all the tit he eats. Showing off his salad then shoving a load of chips into his mouth. Like WOW sean you are soooo cool 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I see Olivia was allowed a couple of days release from him too, buzzing for her. Please run Olivia, run for the hills and never look back!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It actually makes me cringe like duck how he boasts about all the tit he eats. Showing off his salad then shoving a load of chips into his mouth. Like WOW sean you are soooo cool 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I see Olivia was allowed a couple of days release from him too, buzzing for her. Please run Olivia, run for the hills and never look back!
Didn't he pretend he'd never tried salad till he got with Olivia 😂

Olivia has a fashion account omg 😆 I’d hate to see Sean’s cholesterol levels and heart issues from bad diet and steroids . Also why Is Sean trying to change his Nuneaton accent to a London one ? Sounds so bad ! You’re from bloody Nuneaton , Sean . Treacle town

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow him because ever since I started following, I had loads of weird sex accounts requesting to follow me 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Everyone report him here, make sure to say he's bragging to hundreds of thousands of his instagram followers about breaking the rules and for back from Spain a week ago

Report here

His address is listed on the public documents

Reactions: 4
Everyone report him here, make sure to say he's bragging to hundreds of thousands of his instagram followers about breaking the rules and for back from Spain a week ago

Report here

Interesting.... companies house doesn’t list his sexual escapades. Definitely doesn’t pay tax on gay to pay or only fans.

Report here

Done! 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.