Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's addressed everything we've talked about other than the fact he's gay for pay 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ha I don't care what you say Sean, that raffel is dodgy and those reviews look all fake by the people that run the site. Who would bother to leave a review about a raffel saying how easy it is to enter and so many reviews claiming to have won

Look at this, all these people that have just joined trust pilot to only leave 5 star reviews about a raffle they've entered
Screenshot_2020-08-05-15-20-56-185_com.android.chrome.jpg

Rafflemycar I'm sure is a scam! The need to use more people to write the fake reviews as they keep using the same words and tone so gives it away. So many reviews say it's genuine, legitimate and not a scam that it 💯 looks like a scam!!

Screenshot_2020-08-05-15-24-55-090_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-05-15-27-09-418_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I mean I know a few people that know his address and may of reported him. Not saying they did not saying they didn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omfg i just looked at his onlyfans twitter and why would anyone wanna watch him bend over ew
also why is it so red lmao
I can smell the smegma from here put it away

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks as though he tweeted something about ignoring the social distance rules & then deleted his tweet because he knows he’s in the wrong! Look at the these tweets 2 people sent him.
Why did he delete his tweet if he was in the right? 🤔

A1996560-BBCB-4C35-A11A-8B7801B186C8.jpeg
39CABE64-6F2C-4ABD-8115-5EE5EF4C2BDA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Regarding his hair transplant he goes to great pains to say he just did it in case and didn’t need it. He is back I expect as his hair seems to be thinning a lot on the top. You can see it sometimes. I wish he would
Just be honest and say “actually I’m losing my hair and I don’t want to so My treatment is being paid for by these guys if I advertise them”

Sean there is nothing wrong withadmitting you are losing your hair. My other half is a year younger than you and was badly thinning and shaved it off! I reckon if he had the option he would have done as you did.

You have to tell us more!
Pretty much the same as we saw on twitter, fingering and playing around with his butt,Fuxking other girls and receiving blowies (from a girl), Have to pay to see the explicit stuff - there’s a number of ppv videos where he’s deep throating dildos & using anal beads - there’s no doubt he’s gay for pay.
Olivia must have doormat written on her forehead, but then again whose to say that she isn’t messing around on her only fans 💁🏼‍♀️
If that’s how you earn your money so be it, but at least own it 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
He looks so old in all his pictures at the moment, and he has the glazed expression of a dead fish.

Definitely Sean who wouldn't want her around a male pt. He got pissed at Katherine for accepting a tip from a table & said they must have been all men to tip her. Controlling piece of tit. I'd probs like a woman pt myself but I wouldn't have anyone in my ear trying to convince me that's what I wanted

Reactions: 3
He wouldn’t know how to handle a ‘woman’
Definitely Sean who wouldn't want her around a male pt. He got pissed at Katherine for accepting a tip from a table & said they must have been all men to tip her. Controlling piece of tit. I'd probs like a woman pt myself but I wouldn't have anyone in my ear trying to convince me that's what I wanted

Yel

I'm not even overweight but girls like Olivia that go on about being chubby / needing to lose weight when at most they would want to lose 2lb and could do it in a week are annoying. That'll make lots of her young followers feel tit.

Not as annoying as people that go on about how much tit they eat and how slim / toned they are - aka Sean.

Reactions: 14
All the teenagers watching them both and boreivia is calling herself chubby and she needs a pt. I hate the fact that these ‘social influencers’ use that word very lightly are looked up too. All a bunch of hypocrites. I wonder if prawny peen allowed her to meet her mum for being a good girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.