Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not to defend the Pratt but I think the thinking behind it was photoshopping a load of wrong uns together with his photo included to cause some mild stag embarrassment.

Seen a lot worse to be fair!
---
What a weird t shirt. Just about sums him up to be honest.

His friends tried to stitch him up by putting him in a latex gif suit but it turns out he actually turned up in that himself unannounced.
Erm okay that’s weird!? Did he say that on his stories? I am sadly blocked

I still think he is one sick bastard - personally I don’t think many people on that plane would find it remotely funny either - sorry but this is just my personal opinion

I agree. I totally get it's customary to embarrass the stag but making a joke out of paedophilia is too far, absolutely revolting behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Agree on ripping the piss with 'stop oil' shirts or dressing up daft for embarrassing them but that is sick. Ian Watkins for one is an absolute monster, all of them are though. The stag party should be ashamed

I still think he is one sick bastard - personally I don’t think many people on that plane would find it remotely funny either - sorry but this is just my personal opinion
I agree. There's 'dark humour' - but that t shirt goes beyond that. He should just read up what that sick duck Ian Watkins did, or Saville or any of those creatures.
But nice to see Sean and his mates find p*edophilia so amusing.

I agree. There's 'dark humour' - but that t shirt goes beyond that. He should just read up what that sick duck Ian Watkins did, or Saville or any of those creatures.
But nice to see Sean and his mates find p*edophilia so amusing.
I was on a reddit thread recently, I can’t remember what it was. But someone posted a link to the Ian Watkins trial details. I had to stop reading after a couple of sentences and I still don’t feel right after it! I dont find the tshirt funny at all, he just has the personality of a wet wipe.

Reactions: 3
I was on a reddit thread recently, I can’t remember what it was. But someone posted a link to the Ian Watkins trial details. I had to stop reading after a couple of sentences and I still don’t feel right after it! I dont find the tshirt funny at all, he just has the personality of a wet wipe.
Giving Pratt the benefit of the doubt (no idea why tbh) I hope he's just really thick and living in his vain self obsessed toothy bubble and not aware of the real history of those monsters on his t shirt.
I can't believe anyone who has any knowledge at all of the disgusting crimes they committed would a) put the t shirt on in the first place and b) put the photos on SM with a 'omg my friends are sooo crazy amirite?' caption.

Reactions: 4
Sean trying to show off how many pals he had.

Sean’s pals trying to show they bleeping hate him.

What a scum bag.

Reactions: 6