Sean Pratt #18 when you order Wayne Lineker off of Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Big O posted this saying she doesn’t know how will she get through the rest of the day then within the hour she posted herself laughing and drinking pretty obvious her grief thieving didn’t last very long thenView attachment 2445742View attachment 2445743View attachment 2445746
Came here to say the SAME thing, she’s the literal worst
---
Sorry she’s not attractive at all, she’s like kat slaters little sister. Those eye bleeping poses do nothing for her

Reactions: 5
This is far more like the real Big O and what’s going on with those nose creases 🤣
IMG_3481.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The faces she does when ✨ modelling ✨ just make me laugh. She’s like something straight off babe station, that stupid open mouth pout and the “innocent” looking eyes. Olivia you don’t look sexy, nor are you a model. You’re just a cheap brass!

Reactions: 9
Sad old Pratt do you really think that anyone is actually interested that you are getting married in x amount of days apart from the dog maybe and seeing those pics you remind me of a pixie garden gnome with those pointy ears and that Pinocchio nose don’t get me going with the illuminious turkey teeth and the pube hairstyle
Anyone confident enough to start a new thread would be forever grateful x

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pratty’s part time job cannot be paying very well if papa 🥦 is paying for her birthday getaway and as for eating out with the “gang” 🤡🤡 there is only 3 x meals on that table he obviously thinks 3 x people make up a “gang” well it would to someone who has no actual real fwends

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucky he is shagging the bosses daughter - getting holidays so soon after starting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Olivia insist on always taking shots of tequila and flexes about it when she clearly doesn’t like them. So pathetic

Reactions: 4
Sad old Pratt do you really think that anyone is actually interested that you are getting married in x amount of days apart from the dog maybe and seeing those pics you remind me of a pixie garden gnome with those pointy ears and that Pinocchio nose don’t get me going with the illuminious turkey teeth and the pube hairstyle
Anyone confident enough to start a new thread would be forever grateful x
Pinocchio nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he really is 🤢 to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.