Sean Pratt #18 when you order Wayne Lineker off of Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Olivia shared this. Like I get the family are angry but with any sort of surgery there are risks involved. Also the likelihood of her going to a cheap clinic is highly likely. It’s sad a young woman has lost her life but at the same time I find it hard to have any sympathy for these brain dead beggy cunts that would accept surgery from a toddler if it meant not having to pay. Also olivia taking a shot for her, yeah I’m sure that’ll help her rest in peace. Alcoholic skank
How do you know the surgery was cheap?
I know one of the best BBL doctors is based in Palms where she died and he isn’t cheap.
Maybe she went to him. Would make sense as BBL are the most dangerous surgeries! Who knows.
But just because you go abroad for surgery doesnt mean it’s cheap. Do you think the UK has the best cosmetic surgeons?

You can also die from cosmetic surgery in the Uk.
That’s the risk with any surgery!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Personally I thought Big O raising a glass or in her case ordering a tequila that she she will definitely be drinking after taking that photo is tactless/inconsiderate/thoughtless and downright insensitive to that poor girl and her family - these people on s/m like Big O are just grief thieves - whoever this girl is she has a loving family who have to contend with this awful situation that they find themselves in as sadly something has gone horribly wrong to their loved one so please Big O stop this now and just leave the family to grieve in some privacy I’m sure they don’t need the likes of you promoting this kind of thing on your s/m sites
Sorry - possibly pissed a few people off here writing my thoughts above but these are my own thoughts and not anyone else’s

Reactions: 5
I know one of the best BBL doctors is based in Palms where she died and he isn’t cheap.
Maybe she went to him. Would make sense as BBL are the most dangerous surgeries! Who knows.
But just because you go abroad for surgery doesnt mean it’s cheap. Do you think the UK has the best cosmetic surgeons?

a lot of these influencers just don’t seem to see it as that do they? If this poor girl had passed from necessary heart or brain surgery for example I wonder if they would be looking for “justice”?
Just because they’ve paid for it and the surgeon has a fancy Instagram it seems to them that the risk from actual surgery is negated.
of course if there was actual neglect or wrongdoing on the clinics part that’s awful but I fear in a lot of these cases it’s unfortunately a risk that was willing to be taken.
It’s another debate for another thread probably but I’m guessing a tragedy like this won’t stop those who are sharing the posts from future procedures or being more open about the risks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw that go fund me being shared on big Os page the last few days. Assumed it was cheap dodgy surgery too, is Mallorca popular for that now?

Also maybe this is me being thick but initially the GFM was to bring her home right? Did she not have travel insurance? 😶

Either way, still a very sad way to go. And SO preventable too. I'm only 30 myself but I will never ever understand why girls are so obsessed at such a young age for surgeries ad major enhancements.

Reactions: 6
You definitely are not thick @Totallygobsmacked 🤣🤣 I also thought the original idea of the GFM was to bring her back home so it’s rather presumptuous of the family thinking that everyone who donated would be happy for their donations to be used for a huge family/friend send off rather than them saying that they will give what’s left to charity as this money could help another family in a similar situation that they found themselves sadly in

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s always a risk with surgery, I don’t know why the family are investigating it. There’s so many stories online about dodgy surgery abroad, it’s not something new.

I didn’t say the surgery was cheap, I said the likelihood of her using a cheap clinic was quite high. Because that’s what these fame hungry, stingey influencers do. They’ll grab at any freebie without doing research or duck all. I get that you can die from cosmetic surgery in the UK but I’d say the stats for it vs abroad is very little!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg Big O is vile…. Who uploads yourself crying?? That is not grief that is attention seeking at its finest… couldn’t agree more every surgery has its risks whether abroad or UK however anyone who undergoes surgery will have signed something that if they die etc that it’s waived…that their family can’t sue.. you literally sign one for anything with a risk..even BBL if you’re an amazing doctor BBL surgery isn’t performed in the Uk as it’s such a high risk surgery.. luckily Uk has a certain standard but overseas and some of these surgery places abroad won’t… surgery has become so casual and available now that sadly young people don’t take the risk serious

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Any reason why big O is wearing the top of a curtain as a skirt in that golf post?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg Big O is vile…. Who uploads yourself crying?? That is not grief that is attention seeking at its finest… couldn’t agree more every surgery has its risks whether abroad or UK however anyone who undergoes surgery will have signed something that if they die etc that it’s waived…that their family can’t sue.. you literally sign one for anything with a risk..even BBL if you’re an amazing doctor BBL surgery isn’t performed in the Uk as it’s such a high risk surgery.. luckily Uk has a certain standard but overseas and some of these surgery places abroad won’t… surgery has become so casual and available now that sadly young people don’t take the risk serious
I didn't watch it but I bet it was nothing more than grief tourism. Rather than a realisation of the risks she's put herself in with unnecessary surgery.

Actually it's worse than that - big O and little S get free/heavily discounted stuff in order to promote and encourage people to get surgery.

Blimey that CV is well over exaggerated 🤣 Big O is now apparently a captivating international model is that because she has had a few pics taken in foreign countries surely these agencies check out their clients bio’s and do some homework before putting out these false statements also they omitted to mention that she does O/F as her main employment
IMG_3449.png
pageant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at me everyone my 1st day away as a travelling salesman 🤣 I haven’t got any 😉😉clients lined up for the evening but I have a gym and a mirror so at least I can do my O/F without 🥦 watching me 24/7
IMG_3450.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s a great job title for him “Parker Pratt the original O/F travelling salesman” he comes complete with his little fake briefcase which as you can imagine is full of his own special tools to ply his trade 🍆 up and down the country 🤡

• Haha
So Big O posted this saying she doesn’t know how will she get through the rest of the day then within the hour she posted herself laughing and drinking pretty obvious her grief thieving didn’t last very long then
IMG_3456.png
IMG_3457.png
IMG_3459.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Olivia is organically inclined to adapt to any situation or set intrinsically"

🤪

are they using outdated AI to write this crap? Admittedly there might be some truth in it, if I was dating someone gay for pay and had a boozy transatlantic flight I'd adapt to the situation to post photos of him sucking dildos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know how I’ll get through the day. In Mexico. Looking fine and dandy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.