Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The content everyone needs - a boring infatuated couple chilling at home with their dog…. Every day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think you need to size up love, it’s not a good look!!!
I do think she has a lovely body shape and would look great if she wore the right sizes but alot of what she puts on especially when outout doesn't do her any favours- don't mean to sound like I'm body shaming.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me and my ageing eyes, or does the slightly darker crotch gusset in Sean's jogging bottoms make it look like he's had a little accident?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big O - we’ve been sound for the past year but she still had me blocked the cheeky witch - ZahIda but we can be friends now there unblocked - Big O woo woo

had to listen to her a few times unfortunately but got there in the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came here to comment about O hanging out with Z!! Next thing you know Jordi will turn up 😂😂 I couldn’t believe it when I saw them being dead chummy together but that’s how it always is with Sean’s exes…! Do think it’s quite boss tho they’re banding together hahaha. On a different note, all the ‘WOOOOOOO’s’ from Olivia are v grating 🤣

Reactions: 15
probably 'Gifted' by some company ....i doubt Sean paid for it

half of those girls look like drag queens

so WHY do people refer to her as Brocolli ?
whats the Brocolli thing about ?
His new victim’s surname is 🥦 Ella Broccoli - her father is Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That company has been deceased for ages he is now part owner of Blanc Menswear selling awful paper pants from China but his real job is O/F and gay4pay 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.