Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that coat 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not even cold.
Is it me or does Sean always look like he has bad coffee breath?

Wonder if they read his tattle threads and find us funny? He must do. We are funny af

His OnlyFansAlpha account is still live - where he pimps himself out to his gay audience. He’s such a bleeping fraud !!! 🤮💰💵
Wtf can’t believe I’ve never gone on that profile before 😂😂😂

D52EDBA6-7CFB-48DB-BB69-58E19DDDA38C.png

Who’s he aiming that video at? A man smacking his sausage side to side doesn’t do it for me. Anyone else?

He’s retweeted so much gay stuff. But he’s straight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I haven’t seen this idiot since he broke up with that blonde bird and upset her I still follow her but must of unfollowed him.. is he gay now? He has a brand promoting man thongs and loads of male related stuff .. I’m so bleeping confused 😂😂 off to read his previous threads …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t seen this idiot since he broke up with that blonde bird and upset her I still follow her but must of unfollowed him.. is he gay now? He has a brand promoting man thongs and loads of male related stuff .. I’m so bleeping confused 😂😂 off to read his previous threads …
Oh blimey you have loadsssss to catch up on then 😂😂 x

Reactions: 6
Wtf is Olivia wearing, that must be so uncomfortable on her boobs!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.