Sean Pratt #16 Broccoli, 1 of Sean’s 5 a gay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reminds me of Big O in his latest story annoying big E.
Omg! Yes! When she used to put her arms around him and do those annoying kissy noises on his head as if he was a crying toddler or something

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When she says he got work to do, I suggest Brocolli you ask what his line of work actually is, then run run run!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, but everything about this has given me the biggest ick ever. It actually makes me feel embarrassed for both of them. I would be mortified at what my friends would be thinking, if someone was posting this sort of tit such early days into a brand new relationship.
View attachment 1632729
“When you’ve not got any work to do today” Sean pet im sure there’s a few dildos you could shag instead of getting on like a complete embarrassing bleep, ugh. I’ve never had someone make my downstairs more dry than he does 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just read something in newspaper about jordi from 2019 👀
I actually feel bad about seeing his vile screenshots humiliating her now.

Reactions: 2
What was it?
Quick Google u will find it daily mail 2019,I'm not speculating on the case or pointing fingers but with what I read prob be wise to not bring them up again,I'm not having a go at the poster of screenshots either as we are all here because pratt is a massive bleep and have no hate against jordi its just for the best I believe anyway.

What was it?
Was going to ask the same question 🤣 I was miffed about another post from the same person yesterday but when I checked back in later the post had been deleted - I’m getting to old for riddles I can hardly remember what I did yesterday but I do remember I didn’t have 🍷 with my lunch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's
Was going to ask the same question 🤣 I was miffed about another post from the same person yesterday but when I checked back in later the post had been deleted - I’m getting to old for riddles I can hardly remember what I did yesterday but I do remember I didn’t have 🍷 with my lunch 🤣🤣
Its Not a riddle read the article for yourself and then make up your own mind if the screenshots should make a re appearance.

It's

Its Not a riddle read the article for yourself and then make up your own mind if the screenshots should make a re appearance.
Is it jordi’s previous sexual assault case you are referring to?

Reactions: 1
It's

“riddle” was just a word I randomly chose regarding a lot of your posts/screenshots most of them are quite cryptic and not self explanatory and this makes it quite hard to decipher this is why we have to ask what they are about it’s nothing personal but when anyone questions your posts unfortunately you do come over as quite defensive - all of us tattlers are kind people and that’s the way we like it - keep the posts nice and simple it makes life so much easier

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it from when she got caught drunk driving? I don’t know her last name so can’t check. Can anyone post the article?

Reactions: 3
Is it jordi’s previous sexual assault case you are referring to?
She left club and drove home after seeing accuser,accuser reported her to police and she was done for drink driving.Its just my opinion about the screenshots,not trying to pic a argument with anyone here but I'm sure many will agree it's the right thing to do,obviously everyone is entitled to post what they want
“riddle” was just a word I randomly chose regarding a lot of your posts/screenshots most of them are quite cryptic and not self explanatory and this makes it quite hard to decipher this is why we have to ask what they are about it’s nothing personal but when anyone questions your posts unfortunately you do come over as quite defensive - all of us tattlers are kind people and that’s the way we like it - keep the posts nice and simple it makes life so much easier
U have liked some of my posts so u come across to me as cryptic too,I am a nice person im sorry to come across defensive to u personally but at least 2 other posters were rude to me and took the mick so I'm entitled to stick up for myself well at least try.My previous posts I know don't just target pratt but his wider circle too and go a bit deeper than just taking the piss but why am In the wrong for doing that when we all know how awful these lot our and what they get away with while making easy money everyday.I haven't posted no more on it and tried to join in by having a laugh.

Is it from when she got caught drunk driving? I don’t know her last name so can’t check. Can anyone post the article?

Last edited:
I have liked some of your posts and I will continue to do so and I’m not disputing the fact that you are a nice person as I said previously that I thought some of your posts were vague/cryptic and I just didn’t understand what connection it had this particular thread and yes this thread is definitely an eye opener and may it long continue to be enlightening especially now we have all the ups and downs of the future Mrs 🥦 Pratt future antics to contend with

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was just putting the same picture up 🤣 i was wondering if this is the start of their O/F account together 🍆🥦

Reactions: 12
Just referred to himself as a new dog Dad. Does he never learn that rushing into things never ends well?

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but everything about this has given me the biggest ick ever. It actually makes me feel embarrassed for both of them. I would be mortified at what my friends would be thinking, if someone was posting this sort of tit such early days into a brand new relationship.
View attachment 1632729
My vagina sealed itself shut watching this. How anyone can find him attractive is beyond me. Cringe, cringe, cringe!🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.