Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossipgal101

I'm having a walk down memory lane in previous threads and came across these gems from June 2020 🙃 ever the consummate professionnal and all-round delight. Ella look what you're dating love

View attachment 1661264
View attachment 1661265
View attachment 1661266
Oh she knows exactly what she is dating and doesn't care, I took one for the team and sent her the infamous dildo sucking photo. She said there are two sides to every story... just like there are two sides to a double ended dildo that I'm sure they will be sharing later. Disgusting creatures the pair of them! Something seriously wrong with her if she knows all about officer Sean and doesn't care.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't mind Big O, she seems thick and harmless.
Hope she's happy now.

Flashback to lockdown when she continuously deliberately broke rules by going to parties and travelling abroad for holidays; posted covid conspiracy theories and kicked off about the posts being hidden, called people mindless/dumb sheep (and worse) for following lockdown restrictions, was outright rude and cruel to people who'd had friends/family suffer and die from covid, and laughed about it like it was a great big joke. Gave two fingers to wearing masks and was in Sainsburys the day after coming back from Mexico.

Publicly bitched out her deposit-paying customers when they weren't happy to travel two hours after she'd moved, and also when she cancelled a wedding at short notice to fuck off to Marbella and then wouldn't answer the bride's messages.

Oh and posted nasty shit implying that Katherine was lying and attention-seeking (her restraining order says otherwise) and trying to online bully her, then launched her own online anti-bullying campaign (consisting of semi-naked photos) when people here called her out on her shit 😂

She's a nasty piece of work and I certainly won't forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine going on holiday with someone I’ve known a week! What if one of them needs a poo?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Tobodee

VIP Member
Maybe by ‘two sides to every story’ what if there was? What if he was just minding his own business one day and then he suddenly got kidnapped and they locked him in a room with a massive dildo and said ‘Oi Pratty, take a photo of you sucking on this or we’ll break your legs’ so he did and they also still blackmail him to this day by saying he has to act like an utter twat for the rest of his life on his insta stories or they’ll kneecap him? Sounds legit to me

• Haha
Reactions: 33

xoxogossipgal101

Went on the hunt for a profile pic and now wishing I hadn't as just traumatised myself once more... and now traumatising you lot by sharing these belters! Imagine having sex with him, he pulls the most god awful faces 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Well looks like the party was dull as anything and no drama. Looked so boring more fun at a library. Just a chance for them to wear the least amount of clothes and It will be Zaralena tomorrow ‘guys I told you not to spit chewing gum on the floor but you diiidddd’ 😂😂. And no stories from Sean meaning he dressed up took a few photos for the gram to try and make big O jealous and probably had a domino’s in bed and had his bumhole licked whilst the poor dog watched. Blink twice if you need help doggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Smol52

Chatty Member
Prediction… day of the pool party, Sean will post a picture with 🥦 having a meal out or a night in and go onnnnnnn about how fake it is going out getting twisted blah blah blah and this is the life he craves blah blah blah blah blah

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I bet he was hoping she was a relative of the 🥦 family that do the James Bond movies 🤣🤣

Thread title #17

Pratt and Broccoli are boring as fuck
Wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but everything about this has given me the biggest ick ever. It actually makes me feel embarrassed for both of them. I would be mortified at what my friends would be thinking, if someone was posting this sort of shit such early days into a brand new relationship.

• Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
Another swipe at Big O I see and this quote from a idiot who eats shite all day every day 🤣🤣
He’s such a dick, of course he has different interests to a girl more than 10 years younger than him! What was he doing at her age?
‘Men’ like Sean always go for younger girls because women their own age can see right through their bullshit and narcissism.

• Heart