Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gutted I missed the rant! How can he go on about privacy yet share everything on his main page! Even re shared stuff from his personal account the absolute gloyt. 🥦 is obviously desperate and will be soon ramming dildos up his arse for 💰. As much as Big O was a pain in the arse I’m glad she has escaped him and is living her best screechy life, after all she’s only still really young and naive (still annoying AF) bring on the drama hope the dog chews his dildos to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
I don’t hate big O.
She is still a child in my eyes. Turning up drunk to do clients make up isn’t the end of the world. I know I was calling in sick every other week at that age.
And the posts about Covid was most likely because of Sean influencing her opinion.
She must have been 20 when she met Sean. That’s so young. 😩

So glad she is free of him. I honestly think he is a disgusting person.
GF6 won’t last. He will be onto GF7 by next Christmas.

I find it so odd how everytime he gets a new girlfriend he puts a grid post up announcing it.
How does he not get embarrassed.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I think people need to cut this new girl a little bit of slack, I don’t like the body shaming mono boob comments yet just because we don’t really know her, she MIGHT turn out to seem lovely (like Katherine)… Katherine got into a relationship with Sean straight after jordi and that went 0-100 real quick too.
Just to clarify what are saying if she is a nice person which she could be you cannot make any negative views about this person YET but if she turns out to be a bloody disaster like Big O is then it’s ok to say exactly what you like about her - I don’t think that’s how this forum works you should know as it just like some of your comments on other peoples posts on here unfortunately some people will agree others will not but everyone on here is entitled to their own opinions without prejudice or backlash from another tattler
And that is my personal opinion on this post

• Heart

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Oh my god. He is honestly bleurgh. Like if there was a definition of what gives me the ick it’s him. I would just say Sean Pratt

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Broccoli must be a bit dim if she doesn’t realise all these gushing photos and public declarations of lurve are primarily to get back at Olivia.
Pratty will have spun her some right tales about how unhappy he was and how he’s been waiting for someone just like her his entire life.

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I absolutely hate that style of mens vests. Those and trainer socks make me want to projectile vomit.

• Haha
Ahhhh as much as he disgusts me, I can’t help but watch his train wreck life unfold!.. and I can’t even see that cause he’s disappeared from my Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I think Pratt is fooked up as a person however Big O is a nasty piece of work… she seems horrid.. even to her own boyfriend who she CHOSE to be with.. she used him as a bank.. no one forced her to be with him time and time again but she wanted to build her following and her list of holidays she’d done.. she’s said nasty things throughout lockdown, she thinks she knows it all .. I hate this “she’s only 20 something “.. she’s a grown ass woman who acts like an idiot , has no respect for her “clients” (as an MUA we’ve seen this) and also hasn’t done hard days graft in her life.. at least Sean has paid is own way and got to wherever he’s got to of his own accord and as a sex worker

• Heart

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Him recording her at the gym and the “ohhh yeah” 🤢 people who get others in videos at the gym need to get in the fucking bin. If that was me on the cross trainer in front of him I’d take his phone and shove it up his hole the fucking cunt. Although he would probably enjoy that! Everything he’s doing with this broc is just a dig at olivia. Even to have the cheek to say “finally a decent girl at my gym” MY gym? I’m sure there’s girls there that would blow your plastic barbies outta the water sean, ugh he just grinds my fucking gears the absolute hateful repulsive cunt bag

• Heart

kathyloop

I just think he feels like he needs a girlfriend to hide the fact he's gay. There is no other explanation for how mad he moves.

Cloff

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how quickly he’s moved on! To be in her house in a towel 3 weeks after he broke up with Big O and posted “my mental health is really bad” posts.

When did the initial chatting start?

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’ve just imagined him saying the word ‘lingerie’ in that accent he has. Now I feel thoroughly nauseated and I need a lie down.

• Haha