Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope the person that sent her that message is not off tattle, because it’s a disgusting thing to say and they should be ashamed
Look at the name of the account that messaged her. The guy they are calling a hero is someone who committed an act of terrorism killing numerous women. Obviously they are sick and wanting attention. She should have reported the account and blocked them instead of her posting it on her stories.

Reactions: 4
Someone who lives in England please report this absolute clown for driving and using his phone. I couldn't give two shits about anything else other than him blatantly breaking the law on the daily using his phone driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone who lives in England please report this absolute clown for driving and using his phone. I couldn't give two shits about anything else other than him blatantly breaking the law on the daily using his phone driving.
How do you report people? And what would the DVLA do?

Reactions: 3
3A29BAF7-70D6-4884-A517-D179BD6F4F03.png

She actually looks really nice for a change… more always looks better Olivia

Reactions: 17
Hopefully there isn't an outfit change during the night into something with nipple tassles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
FROM https://west-midlands.police.uk/your-options/using-mobile-phone-while-driving

In order for action to be taken, you will need to:

• Know the alleged offending vehicle’s number plate.
  • Be able to upload video footage, for example dash cam/cycle cam footage.
  • Have independent witnesses or evidence of the alleged offence.
  • Be willing to attend court and give evidence.
Right he's done it again. Today. Eating a Greggs. Unfortunately I don't know his reg plate or I would report. I've screen recorded his videos. There's enough proof.

I really hope he doesn't crash and cause harm to anyone else as a result of his stupidity.

And Pratt, we know you read this. As someone who lost a family member to an RTA caused by someone who used their phone, I hope you realise how much harm you could cause.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Very true they should be really careful what they post
However idk if it’s his car now as he may have swapped it since this picture
I’m absolutely certain if he had changed his vehicle he would have mentioned it to everyone at least few thousand time’s so it’s definitely that Audi that he is still driving around in - I must admit and somewhat surprised that someone of his high stature in society that he actually still drives around in something that most people would class as an old banger 🤣🤣 watch this space everyone i feel old paper pants might now be looking to upgrade his wheels 🚗🚙

Reactions: 7
OMFG I cannot stop howling with laughter watching that hilarious sped up video of Big O and her pose’s - I bet she thinks it bloody marvellous why would any photographer want to put his name on something that ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.