Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah because when you’ve touched the handle with your elbow, you then touch your face with it don’t you Sean? Actually the dumbest 30 year old I’ve ever come across
Pratt the twit 🤣 that idiot is definitely thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just got over covid(well saying that still suffering with my chest and a cough 3 weeks later, can't really do much either without feeling breathless.) it was the single most awful illness I've ever had. I thank my lucky stars I chose to be vaccinated because I probably would of needed up in hospital. To see these cunts mocking it makes my blood boil. 10 days of testing positive and feeling like tit is no joke. On top of feeling ill I was worried sick about my husband who also had it and is quite vunerable, thankfully he recovered OK. duck off sean you bellend, I hope you read this.

• Heart
In his stories - if he insists on wearing foundation why is it always completely the wrong colour?

Reactions: 3
Her momma needs to tell her to put her fanny away …and tits as well for that matter
I wonder if Big O’s dad agrees with her mother’s sentiments as I’m sure any father wouldn’t want perv’s ogling his daughter as she exposes everything on a daily basis - the pair of them have no shame on how they make their money hopefully they will never have children as all their tit will be online forever for them to see in the future

Reactions: 6
For a grown man who thinks he’s big and tough he isn’t half a fanny , fell over and cut his knee because he was tippy toeing around on a rock while wearing a Gstring 🤣🤮 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He can’t be serious… didn’t know how much money he was wasting🥴 Yes money gets wasted when you eat out 24/7 and pay a months membership to random gyms you’ll go to for 1 hour and not go back to ever again. And let’s not even start on the gf you pay for, does she contribute any money? Doubtful

Reactions: 16
He can’t be serious… didn’t know how much money he was wasting🥴 Yes money gets wasted when you eat out 24/7 and pay a months membership to random gyms you’ll go to for 1 hour and not go back to ever again. And let’s not even start on the gf you pay for, does she contribute any money? Doubtful
I think it's funny he is considering to pay someone to tell him how not to spend so much money 😂 waste in money in itself.

I'll give you some free advice Sean: Maybe don't spend "£5000 on takeaways each month". Don't travel all over the UK to take pictures in thongs in different hotel rooms (when all the hotels look the same). Stop going on a ridiculous amount of nights out and buying endless shots for you and Big O. And maybe make O accountable for her own spending, she's an adult she should be able to provide for herself

• Heart
Plus wasting money on those pointless deserted holidays they could have taken those holiday snaps at home using different backdrops 🤣

Reactions: 10
I watched a programme this evening about holocaust survivors and the portraits that were commissioned of them. I was in tears at what they went through and then I remembered how Olivia compared people lining up for a vaccine to what they went through. Olivia, you silly little child. You have NO idea what these people went through, I have no bleeping idea how horrific it was. I remember visiting Dachau, the first concentration camp. I was wrapped up in three layers of clothing thinking duck me, I'm freezing. It nothing compared to what these people endured. Their strength of character brought them through it. To compare a vaccine to genocide is disgraceful. I know you'll read this, educate yourself you silly cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now he has confirmed that he is a bit short of the readies I wonder how long Big O will hang around now - I’m guessing the new house/car/motorbike and numerous holidays are now out the question oh well watch this space everyone as karma can sometimes be very entertaining especially to us keyboard warriors 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Now he has confirmed that he is a bit short of the readies I wonder how long Big O will hang around now - I’m guessing the new house/car/motorbike and numerous holidays are now out the question oh well watch this space everyone as karma can sometimes be very entertaining especially to us keyboard warriors 😂😂
We love to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I learnt in my early twenties that shots are a complete waste of money. Maybe a round of jagerbombs if it was someone’s birthday but that’s it. I’m amazed that a guy in his 30s is still regularly doing shots on nights out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.