Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow their stories look absolutely awful from last night! Why can’t they just go out as a couple and enjoy a few drinks and each other’s company. The fact they have to meet up with Olivia’s friends all the time shows how fake their relationship is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found watching both their stories from last SOOOOO painful. It’s all so forced and fake. The pair of them never look like they’re actually having fun. And wow, big O’s outfit… well, the looks like she’s rolled around on a few market stalls and that’s the outcome. She never can quite get it right, can she. Cheap. Sean slurring on them videos asking where the next Boujee should be. Interesting, I thought he’d be more keen on where the latest Nu Metal club full to the brim with tit tattooed muscle men should be…?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s “working” today too. No wonder her first person is a no-show. I wouldn’t want someone so hungover doing my makeup, very unprofessional.

She’s “working” today too. No wonder her first person is a no-show. I wouldn’t want someone so hungover doing my makeup, very unprofessional.
I’m quite alright for stale tequila been blown on to my face thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally have not a single ounce of sympathy for her that every appointment this morning has cancelled so far! In fact I’d go as far as say it’s bloody hilarious 🤣. I mean all those times she’s cancelled on people because she can’t be arsed or just been a general flaky witch are now coming back to bite her. Karmas a witch Olivia, where’s your positive thinking now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s break out the violins for Liv… As if anyone is going to pay a remaining balance after cancelling 🤣🤣🤣 your man makes enough money for you both, pretending to do photo shoots in Newcastle. Hush up hunni
but wasn’t she letting people down a few weeks ago if I remember rightly ? duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Olivia, get the message hun… who the duck would want to pay £25 to have a hungover whinging bint paint their face? NOT ME. Also, venting like that on your stories. Just so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know I would actually feel sorry for her if this was her real job and she relied on that income to pay her mortgage / rent etc. I imagine it would be severely impacting for someone who does this full time. However Olivia picks it up and puts it down when she feels like it and if I was her client at 8.30 this morning and saw the amount of alcohol she was consuming into the early hours I wouldn’t show up either because I’d worry what state she would be in!! If she took her makeup ‘career’ more seriously others might do as well 🙄 no accountability ever!!

Is she seriously expecting people to pay for sessions they didn’t turn up 😂😂😂 That’s what your deposit is for hun. I wouldn’t have turned up either after seeing her pissed up yet again last night.
Bet Teddy from Love Island was devastated to be sharing a table with them two pillocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s break out the violins for Liv… As if anyone is going to pay a remaining balance after cancelling 🤣🤣🤣 your man makes enough money for you both, pretending to do photo shoots in Newcastle. Hush up hunni
Ummm, Olivia hun, hate to break it to you but it’s literally 3 weeks till Christmas ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how professional slagging off the people the had to cancel you don't know why they might of had to... imagine feeling bad and having to cancel then seeing her slagging u off on her story.. nice also maybe take deposits lol if u don't already

Reactions: 13
I thought she was a pRofEsSioNal fULl tIMe MoDEl anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just Xmas shopping for my other half

- whiskey
- rugby memorabilia
- walking boots
- vinyl records

Oh yeah, some thong enhancer underwear

Just what every man needs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to know what that voice note she sent her client said, and as if she sent it her when she’s Ill 😂

Reactions: 6
She is hanging in there for Christmas day and all the presents soon as end of Jan comes or after her birthday she will be gone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.