Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered when the “mental health” quotes would appear and once again Big O didn’t disappoint us 🤣🤣🤣 you can tell she she has copied this quote from someone else as cleaning the house and cooking doesn’t usually appear in her vocabulary + she never walks anywhere as she has her own personal chauffeur and as for talking all I ever hear her do is shout and screech

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wondered when the “mental health” quotes would appear and once again Big O didn’t disappoint us 🤣🤣🤣 you can tell she she has copied this quote from someone else as cleaning the house and cooking doesn’t usually appear in her vocabulary + she never walks anywhere as she has her own personal chauffeur and as for talking all I ever hear her do is shout and screech
We’ll soon see well documented evidence that she’ll be giving away clothes again out of the goodness of her huge heart and telling them to share it obviously 🤣 Big O should be recognised for her humanitarian efforts! Mother Teresa who?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clean tidy house is she taking the piss ? We all seen what was behind the bedside table when it was moved you bleeping woman 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s acting natural by falling down the stairs…I mean, posing for a modelling shot.
Wait, do you not greet your husband like this when he comes home from work? 😂

Great example set by Big O about how to frame your “men’al helf day” post. One happy photo to show that you can do this! And don’t forget your sad post because you’re really struggling with anxiety.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wait, do you not greet your husband like this when he comes home from work? 😂

Great example set by Big O about how to frame your “men’al helf day” post. One happy photo to show that you can do this! And don’t forget your sad post because you’re really struggling with anxiety.
At least she's got her "sexy Grinch" Halloween outfit sorted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wreckon that Pratt has told her he'll give up gay4pay! Easy to say but when the cash dries up, how's he going to whisk big O off to Turkey for her next procedure? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The way she kicks her leg back drives me mad…she would get slaughtered by Tyra Banks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So basically Bi Ki Ki lingerie is Blanc Women’s wear tatt that they obviously bought cheap off Sean.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They should dress as garden ornaments. Olivia could go as a flamingo as she seems to spend the majority of her time doing that weird standing on one leg pose. Sean could go as a garden gnome as he’s a short arse, he’d be perfect as one of those ‘rude’ garden gnomes that have their trousers down and their arses sticking out because that’s the pose in which he feels most comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gold finger (Pratty) and Miss Money Penny
Sponge Bob (Big O) and Square Pants
Popeye (Pratty) and Olive Oyl
I could do this all day if I wasn’t so busy 🤣

Zaralena’s comment “Dumb and Dumber” on their halloween outfits is absolutely hilarious you can always trust what your friends really think of you especially when they are making comments like that when they are supposedly pissed 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Feel like saying Covid still around you stupid witch! I know that doesn’t exist to her and paper pants, I mean I know life has eased but and at times I’m not as careful as I can be but I know it’s still there and if I do get it I won’t be complaining, I’ll doing everything in my power to not pass it to anyone else, whereas these two wouldn’t give a tit how far and wide they’d spread it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.