Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys, I was just going for a walk in the grand canyon and you'll never guess who I saw!!!

BackgroundEraser_20211029_121714271.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
As much as I think Sean is a complete and utter tool, there is a very small tiny minuscule part of me that feels sorry for him. More so for the way Olivia is putting all that across her platform, which may I add grew quite a bit thanks to him. She knew what Sean did and was happy going on all her holidays during lockdown. I do think it’s because a lot of his videos got leaked and she’s absolutely mortified and has to play the whole “I had no idea” act to her shitty following. I think she’s worse than him tbh.

Reactions: 37

Cloff

VIP Member
The fact he’s still desperately searching for paper pants models indicates that he won’t be paying them. Probably telling them the exposure will do wonders for their accounts 😂

Glad to see him taking his clutch bag out on the town again.

C69328AA-9C82-4CF1-B7AC-042B60E669B8.png
Ffs - if my husband went out with his cock on show that much I’d tell him to size up! How desperately embarrassing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

ManicMayz

That hideous brown catsuit thing with the ridges looks like she’s gone to a fancy dress party as a giant colon.
Colon catsuit 🤭
He is sitting down and still does the tippy toe pose this man has pure talent 😂 looking camp tonight . the caption 👀 hi Seany👋🏼
Just in case any Tattlers wanted to copy Sean's look it's all currently available from Bonmarche. Unfortunately the Julie jeggings have sold out in the light blue but I'm sure you can find similar else's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Ekathrina

VIP Member
That hideous brown catsuit thing with the ridges looks like she’s gone to a fancy dress party as a giant colon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Okay so his latest Instagram story has actually riled me up SO much. How DARE he compare wearing clothes that ‘an English gentleman’ (whatever that is, maybe he’s referring to his peaky blinders get up) wears, to wearing a Native American (not ‘Red Indian’ you out of touch buffoon) headdress. Anyone can put on ‘English gentleman’ clothes. It’s not something that is revered in English culture as far as I know. The point is that in Native American culture, the headdress is something that is worn by the respected chiefs and it’s something that is very culturally important and significant and is EARNED by the people that wear them. It is NOT ‘just fancy dress’ you absolute idiot.
Fair enough, he might not be aware of the cultural significance but if it’s brought up, just take it on the chin and apologise. Don’t do an Instagram story comparing it to ‘English gentleman clothes’ or ‘maid outfits’ (?!?!?!?!).

UGHHHH. He is such a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

kathyloop

Gazebos arrived for some ‘privacy’ .. 100% dildo up his arse in the hot tub by 12

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

HarringBird

Olivia hun, just a reminder of some things YOU SAID about dating someone who does OF.
( obviously aimed at Sean )

‘You have to be strong seeing your bf fuck other women.’
‘Made you feel insecure, comparing yourself.’
‘You’ll feel EMBARRASSED when it’s leaked, everyone seeing your bf doing all-sorts.’
YOU WOULDN’T RECOMMEND.
‘Cringey gay Shit?!?’
Wouldn’t date someone again who did OF - would run for the hills?!
***YOU WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH - IT RUINED YOU.***

So next time you post about ‘mental health,’ please remember you are CHOOSING to stay in this clearly toxic relationship - and that’s the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
35331F5A-C08E-47F9-8729-5BD67EC88212.jpeg
No Olivia. Because my boyfriend is not an obsessed, narcissistic, control freak. No doubt there’ll be girls thinking this is ✨ couple goals ✨ 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I haven’t been here in a while because to be quite honest I’m sick and fed up of their shit. Olivia’s most recent upload of them “what’s meant to be will always find it’s way back.” Yeah and Olivia what you’ve posted on the internet about your gay bf will always remain there! They’re both a complete embarrassment.

• Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
48494F25-7221-48FE-83A1-18078F2A13E2.jpeg
Fucking CRINGE! Who sets up their phone to film themselves kissing their partner? Imagine almost every photo you have of yourselves is fully posed taken by a tripod and/or ring light. Lovely memories to look back on in years to come…. NOT!

ps. Liv why didn’t you include the dildo pictures? They show Sean in his best light 😌

• Haha
  • Sick