Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he realises how homoerotic his undercracker ‘shoots’ are? Standing around in their knickers flexing and doing the little camp leg bend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he realises how homoerotic his undercracker ‘shoots’ are? Standing around in their knickers flexing and doing the little camp leg bend.
Of course he does he enjoys every little bit of it! All under the guise of creating and supervising content though.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That hideous brown catsuit thing with the ridges looks like she’s gone to a fancy dress party as a giant colon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And here come the ‘power couple’ comments on her latest photo. PURRRRLEASE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sean the Pratt’s voice after he’s had a tequila or 10 really makes my skin itch. That laugh he does to himself too, the cocky git. Oh also, wearing his Linkin Park tee in Boujee and Club Liv pretty much says absolutely everything about him… ‘I’m a different kid’… nah pal, you’re just a total chump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sean the Pratt’s voice after he’s had a tequila or 10 really makes my skin itch. That laugh he does to himself too, the cocky git. Oh also, wearing his Linkin Park tee in Boujee and Club Liv pretty much says absolutely everything about him… ‘I’m a different kid’… nah pal, you’re just a total chump.
I laughed when he had to point out he was wearing a Linkin Park t shirt 🤣 Woopdedoo Sean you’re so edgy, sat there sipping your girly drinks in Boujee pretending your better than everyone else. I bet though if you asked him to name one Linkin Park song it would be one of the Collabs they did with Jay Z.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg so edgy in his Linkin Park t-shirt! He must be so deep and alternative 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I laughed when he had to point out he was wearing a Linkin Park t shirt 🤣 Woopdedoo Sean you’re so edgy, sat there sipping your girly drinks in Boujee pretending your better than everyone else. I bet though if you asked him to name one Linkin Park song it would be one of the Collabs they did with Jay Z.
Without a doubt! It really grates on me that he thinks he’s dead edgy and into Nu Metal/Rock music when he hasn’t got a scooby doo about any of it (big fan of the music myself)… he’s just pure bleeping cringe and a carbon copy of all these insta-models with their shite tattoos, bulked up bodies and zero personality. Total wet wipe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.