Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been here in a while because to be quite honest I’m sick and fed up of their tit. Olivia’s most recent upload of them “what’s meant to be will always find it’s way back.” Yeah and Olivia what you’ve posted on the internet about your gay bf will always remain there! They’re both a complete embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s only ‘meant to be’ because she can’t find anyone else that will put up with the screeching and he can’t find anyone that will put up with the gay for pay bum fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s only ‘meant to be’ because she can’t find anyone else that will put up with the screeching and he can’t find anyone that will put up with the gay for pay bum fun.
Also he's desperate to go on holiday and needs someone to go with LOL

Without a doubt! It really grates on me that he thinks he’s dead edgy and into Nu Metal/Rock music when he hasn’t got a scooby doo about any of it (big fan of the music myself)… he’s just pure bleeping cringe and a carbon copy of all these insta-models with their shite tattoos, bulked up bodies and zero personality. Total wet wipe.
Everything you just said was facts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Couple goals? Oh duck off 😂😂 my ass they are! Sean mate, you're an absolute mug getting back with her after the way she shamed you all over the internet. Hahahaha couple goals....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That swimsuit in her latest hot tub post looks like it could cause serious chafing to your lower lips 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That hideous brown catsuit thing with the ridges looks like she’s gone to a fancy dress party as a giant colon.
Colon catsuit 🤭
He is sitting down and still does the tippy toe pose this man has pure talent 😂 looking camp tonight . the caption 👀 hi Seany👋🏼
Just in case any Tattlers wanted to copy Sean's look it's all currently available from Bonmarche. Unfortunately the Julie jeggings have sold out in the light blue but I'm sure you can find similar else's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I just don’t understand HOW Sean can get back with her ?!? After she’s publicly on the internet said things about him … slagging him off … Sean must have seriously low self esteem

Reactions: 17
Im glad this tit show of a couple are back together...
Give it a few weeks til the honeymoon period is over and we are in for a treat haha and i, for one, am here for it 🙏🏼

Shambles pending ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia hun, just a reminder of some things YOU SAID about dating someone who does OF.
( obviously aimed at Sean )

‘You have to be strong seeing your bf duck other women.’
‘Made you feel insecure, comparing yourself.’
‘You’ll feel EMBARRASSED when it’s leaked, everyone seeing your bf doing all-sorts.’
YOU WOULDN’T RECOMMEND.
‘Cringey gay tit?!?’
Wouldn’t date someone again who did OF - would run for the hills?!
***YOU WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH - IT RUINED YOU.***

So next time you post about ‘mental health,’ please remember you are CHOOSING to stay in this clearly toxic relationship - and that’s the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Olivia hun, just a reminder of some things YOU SAID about dating someone who does OF.
( obviously aimed at Sean )

‘You have to be strong seeing your bf duck other women.’
‘Made you feel insecure, comparing yourself.’
‘You’ll feel EMBARRASSED when it’s leaked, everyone seeing your bf doing all-sorts.’
YOU WOULDN’T RECOMMEND.
‘Cringey gay tit?!?’
Wouldn’t date someone again who did OF - would run for the hills?!
***YOU WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH - IT RUINED YOU.***

So next time you post about ‘mental health,’ please remember you are CHOOSING to stay in this clearly toxic relationship - and that’s the truth!
Yep.. all of THIS. It’s just really embarrassing.. for the both of them. And now here come the ‘back home to my pud’ videos. I’ll give it 2 weeks before they block each other again and she’s doing her affirmations on the treadmill saying how strong she is and that she’s got this. The same old same old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a dirty lazy witch surely you would take your makeup off 1st - but there again our old wrinkly pratty loves a bit of lipstick dipstick himself 😉😉

Thought I would look up what the word “PUD”means in the urban dictionary - and it describes old paper pants to a tee

Pud ….
1. The male penis
2. A lazy, useless, or very weak person.
Pud ….
Indian word meaning a massive fart
Pud ….
A very prissy, weak man of no masculine character at all. Totally void of toughness
Pud ….
The one loser in every group of friends.
The butt-end of every joke
Pud ….
Usually used when someone is being an idiot.

DEFINITELY ALL OF THE ABOVE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What a dirty lazy witch surely you would take your makeup off 1st - but there again our old wrinkly pratty loves a bit of lipstick dipstick himself 😉😉

Thought I would look up what the word “PUD”means in the urban dictionary - and it describes old paper pants to a tee

Pud ….
1. The male penis
Pud ….
Pud ….
A very prissy, weak man of no masculine character at all. Totally void of toughness
Pud ….
Pud ….

She literally did describe Sean perfectly when she described him as a Pud! That’s amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh please big O!! On yesterday morning saying she doesn't get hangovers anymore because she's out drinking all the time, "it's a lifestyle".
Was she not saying splitting up with the Pratt was driving her to drink 🤦🏼‍♀️ Make your bleeping mind up! I wonder if these people believe their own tit!?

Reactions: 7

Pud ….
1. The male penis
Pud ….
Pud ….
Pud ….
Pud ….

A massive fart 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seriously can’t believe how they’re just getting on like nothing happened between them. SEAN SHE POSTED A PICTURE OF U SWALLOWING A DILDO!! She made a tiktok about how ashamed she was being with u - hiding your “job” from her family etc. She answered many q&a’s in relation to you again with shame and how much her MH had deteriorated. She posted pictures of her at a rave with her tits out (SHOCK) with her ex. If this is what she was posting to her almost 50k followers then god only knows what she was saying to friends and family. Like is he really that desperate to take her back? Has her views on living in Nuneaton away from family and friends suddenly changed? They are literally the cringiest couple I’ve ever ever come across. And the picture she shared on stories “the hottest couple are back and stronger than ever.” Aye until Olivia gets wind that Sean’s sitting on dildo’s and sucking toes again. Absolute cringe lords the pair of them!

Also Olivia, your pose of you at the bottom of the stairs….. what is that? Looks as if you fell down the stairs and you’re using your invisible phone to call an ambulance. No matter how hard you try or how often you say it, YOU ARE NOT A MODEL PET!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the I never get a hangover! The it’s a lifestyle appears to have lasted all of a weekend! 🤣🤣 she’s a bloody joke! She can’t even commit to sustaining ‘the lifestyle’ that she was bossing, she’s never going to successfully run a business or in employment, no wonder she’s back with her pud 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Poor Big O is looking for some sympathy folks bless her - I bet even her friends are getting absolutely sick and bloody tired of her behaviour - one minute she is playing the mental health card and pretending to split with her gay4pay chauffeur sugar daddy then the next day she out on yet another date night with the Pratt screeching once again like a bleeping idiot - why don’t the pair of you fuckwits just move in together in the Sunny Nunny “chlamydia tub house” and lead a normal life and stop with all this histrionic on your insta accounts as no one is particular interested anymore unless you are a tattler of course 🤣🤣

Just for Big O and Pratty the meaning 🤔

What is histrionic behavior
In a person with histrionic personality disorder, self-esteem depends on the approval of others. People with this disorder have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.