Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what the rules are here for sharing profiles.
Maybe people here might be interested in kimchi workshops in South London tho? I mean, who wouldn’t be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe people here might be interested in kimchi workshops in South London tho? I mean, who wouldn’t be?
Ahhh. Yes I am suddenly interested in fermenting veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got my jam jars ready. But also thank you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kimchi lady has limited her comments 👀 I suspect she had a whole load of new followers 🤣

• Haha
Bloody hell this has taken me down a rabbit hole. I used to live in the same part of London and the 'new woman' used to post on a local forum. Recognised her name straight away.

The ex isn't what I was expecting - he looks drippier.

I think both Helen and the new woman look pretty interesting tbh, it’s the ex that looks like he’s just moved out of his mum’s spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey Helen’s ex has been punching his whole life. Does he have a diamond encrusted wang or something? Why would Helen or Kimchi woman ever be interested in him? He looks like the type of guy who hangs out at Ladbrokes all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey Helen’s ex has been punching his whole life. Does he have a diamond encrusted wang or something? Why would Helen or Kimchi woman ever be interested in him? He looks like the type of guy who hangs out at Ladbrokes all day.
Quite right! Amazing really to think that toothy runt is at the heart of all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both women are clearly out of his league. Glad Helen is having all the good sex with marvellous new man whoever he is. I hope she really is and not just putting on a show.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like Helen got the upgrade and Kimchi Latex woman got stuck with the booby prize. A toothy runt who lies and cheats. Lucky her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Helen got the upgrade and Kimchi Latex woman got stuck with the booby prize. A toothy runt who lies and cheats. Lucky her!
Haha, Kimchi Latex definitely ended up with Snaggletooth but we haven't seen Helen's new bloke in full yet. He could have teeth worthy of a spot on Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell! I thought Helen’s sister had died unexpectedly until I got to the last couple of lines of her most recent grid post 😲. It reads very much like a eulogy/memorial post, not sure she thought that one through.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell! I thought Helen’s sister had died unexpectedly until I got to the last couple of lines of her most recent grid post 😲. It reads very much like a eulogy/memorial post, not sure she thought that one through.
Honestly lay it on thick :rolleyes: Oh so the sister had the kids not longtooth Will. So she's off to Oz in Feb. Not really a lifetime away.

What’s all that “shine bright” bollocks?! Her sister is nearly fifty years old (and very much alive). What a load of patronising rubbish.

• Haha
Nearly spat my tea out at your post! It does read like that 🤣🤣

She got one thing right though - her sister is 11 years older and looks much younger and I doubt she's a smug twit either. I'll give you that one Helen 😘😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 6