Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost glad she’s gone on that rant today because it’s a beautiful illustration of how her mind works. She doesn’t understand something, therefore it’s stupid.

it’s everything I despise about her, her complete inability to register other peoples points of view and feelings

And how she can only resort to condescending and patronising speech to mask her lack of substance.

she actually makes valid points, but her delivery and total lack of respect really distracts

Resume it on the 20th

Could it be that the people who are feeling distrsss, the MILLIONS of people that are feeling distress just simply have a different point of view and don’t actually deserve to be patronised?
Serious question here. Why are people feeling distressed? I genuinely don’t understand!!

Reactions: 5
Serious question here. Why are people feeling distressed? I genuinely don’t understand!!
a few reasons really.
Some people identify as British and very much see the monarchy as a part of their culture.
Others identify with the family element, the loss of her reminds people of their own families and can empathise with that.
Others are distressed about the end of that era and all the change we will now go through.
Others see the monarchy as a constant and a source of stability and feel a genuine sense of loss.
Etc etc

I’d say mostly the culture

For people who don’t understand the monarchy or identify as British it must seem quite odd

Reactions: 21
a few reasons really.
Some people identify as British and very much see the monarchy as a part of their culture.
Others identify with the family element, the loss of her reminds people of their own families and can empathise with that.
Others are distressed about the end of that era and all the change we will now go through.
Others see the monarchy as a constant and a source of stability and feel a genuine sense of loss.
Etc etc

I’d say mostly the culture

For people who don’t understand the monarchy or identify as British it must seem quite odd
I’m from liverpool and find it quite odd I’ll be honest?!! Thanks for the explanation !

I’m from liverpool and find it quite odd I’ll be honest?!! Thanks for the explanation !
If any other country lost their monarch/president etc would you find it odd that some people were upset? I’m not - but I get that someone people are, everyone has different opinions 🤔

The thing that’s upsetting me is the sad songs constantly on the radio, I cried a river yesterday 😭 sad songs just get me upset 😂

Meff thinks the nation mourning is odd, I think scranning arse in the sniper position is odd. We are not the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If any other country lost their monarch/president etc would you find it odd that some people were upset? I’m not - but I get that someone people are, everyone has different opinions 🤔

The thing that’s upsetting me is the sad songs constantly on the radio, I cried a river yesterday 😭 sad songs just get me upset 😂

Meff thinks the nation mourning is odd, I think scranning arse in the sniper position is odd. We are not the same.
Don’t even know what she’s said. I have me own problems today 😂. Today is NOT the day for her nonsense!!

• Heart
Ultimately when the news started filtering through on Thursday, I presume she had a think for a minute and thought how am I gonna play this as I’ve got to say something. She’ll have thought shall I just go down the respectful, simple route…or the route that’ll cause some controversy and more engagement. She chose the second. She’s had another think yesterday and decided to double down on that today and probably thinking how long can I leave it before I’m allowed to sell Queen Elizabeth piñata’s and comedy King Charles merch where his ears the handle on a mug or some sort of tit comedy greeting card with him on.

Reactions: 16
Ultimately when the news started filtering through on Thursday, I presume she had a think for a minute and thought how am I gonna play this as I’ve got to say something. She’ll have thought shall I just go down the respectful, simple route…or the route that’ll cause some controversy and more engagement. She chose the second. She’s had another think yesterday and decided to double down on that today and probably thinking how long can I leave it before I’m allowed to sell Queen Elizabeth piñata’s and comedy King Charles merch where his ears the handle on a mug or some sort of tit comedy greeting card with him on.
This is spot on.

it’s the mocking people and sanctimonious tit for me it’s just uncalled for

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is spot on.

it’s the mocking people and sanctimonious tit for me it’s just uncalled for
I know just let people feel how they want to feel. I really think she doesn’t care about the situation either way, just whatever actions make her more money and get more engagement

Reactions: 10
Does she not understand how much of a hypocrite she is don’t see her parting with her money that could help a few people out of poverty oh and come buy a tit diary which is same as every other year for £15 or whatever she’s charging

Reactions: 9
Just laughable that she, the hairy fanny pen retailer, is berating people for purchasing flowers instead of donating to food banks

Her entire business relies on people willing to spend their money on pointless tit

Reactions: 22
Don’t even know what she’s said. I have me own problems today 😂. Today is NOT the day for her nonsense!!
I have days like that when I just can’t cope with the big and hench biffy grock

Just laughable that she, the hairy fanny pen retailer, is berating people for purchasing flowers instead of donating to food banks

Her entire business relies on people willing to spend their money on pointless tit
Pointless tit sold by pointless tit. Goes on about donating to food banks then pulls that smug bleep face because she’s scrounged another freebie. Hypocrite dog. Just duck off bleep, go and disappear somewhere. You’re a horrible twit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does she have any staff left the way she's carrying on lately it's like she's all on her todd in there nowadays? Has she sacked them all off?

I'm very tempted to reply to her story saying donate some of your event invites to a family that would really benefit, but I'm not up for being screenshot and trolled by her followers

Reactions: 12
Same! Think it’s bleeping ridiculous 🤣 I agree with Steph on this one ha
It’s mental isn’t it. I’m quite pro active when it comes to free speech though. This girls a divy, but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She’s entitled to her opinion. People are always going to be offended by everything. There’s always someone offended by something or other. So I just stay true to myself

Reactions: 3
So so weird to think because you’re scouse (is she even scouse really though?) you have to hate the royals. I know loads of little scouse nans and granddads who are gutted about the queen at the moment. She’s a bleeping parody of what people think a scouser is

Reactions: 27
So so weird to think because you’re scouse (is she even scouse really though?) you have to hate the royals. I know loads of little scouse nans and granddads who are gutted about the queen at the moment. She’s a bleeping parody of what people think a scouser is
Her fashion sense means she could never be scouse let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wether we agree or disagree about the royle family, one thing is still true and we can all agree on. Jeff is a big heifer who stinks of prawns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s exactly the problem for me too. She’s more than entitled to her own opinion on the Queen and the monarchy in general. What she’s not entitled to do is to sarcastically/passive aggressively dismiss other peoples opinions and suggest that anyone who feels differently from her has no compassion for people who are struggling.

If our Steph wants to see performative behaviour maybe she should look back over her own stories, maybe while she’s enjoying the presumably free food she gets to promote Hello Fresh?
She loved using performative today didn’t she!
The head

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.