Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt someone say her shop was for tourists and she said it wasnt but yet she spoke today about someone buying scouse gin to take to Australia and heres someone buying her over priced shite to take to Cumbria. I rest my case. Its a shop of shite for tourists.
View attachment 1324064
It’s bleeping tat. Cheap Chinese tat. No one in Liverpool would entertain it. That the first order she’s had in a while so she has to announce it?
Don’t worry the diaries will be flyyyin out come November/December
They absolutely won’t be getting sold for 50p a few months later
The cracked bleep is still trying to flog this years ones 🤦🏻‍♀️ The scouse bird bottled piss to Australia? I’m positive she has said that before in the past. Probably lying

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I haven’t caught up on this thread for a month or so. Is she having to actually work at her “shop” Now? I’ve never see her there so much as she seems to be now ( from her “no longer posting on Instagram” posts).

Reactions: 4
There is no way you'd take multiple bottles of pissssssy gin stuffed in your suitcase for a 24 hour flight - absolute bullshit

Reactions: 10
I haven’t caught up on this thread for a month or so. Is she having to actually work at her “shop” Now? I’ve never see her there so much as she seems to be now ( from her “no longer posting on Instagram” posts).
yes she works there now and has been heavily promoting it

Reactions: 4
yes she works there now and has been heavily promoting it
Surely she can’t do that🤔 what with everyone recognising her because she’s so famous (even a random German couple in Spain) and clamouring to get autographs off her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but what the fuckety duck are those?! Who’s your target customer for those Jeff cos I can guarantee not a single real life Scouse girl I know would be seen dead. Bet they turn your ears green too.
She is totally in love with her bleeping self isn’t she?

• Sick
  • Haha
Probably because the tory government scheme which paid their wages has stopped for the kick starter staff. The same tory’s she wants to be fucked.
Hit the nail on the head there

Locked myself out of my other account again so have to use this one 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is on her stories more than ever- she is really annoying and proper fancies herself. Just how she talks on camera etc- annoying

Howling at her on Twitter ‘I’ve had to get my solicitors involved’ like she’s some big celeb than tags the worst Mickey Mouse looking company ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Howling at her on Twitter ‘I’ve had to get my solicitors involved’ like she’s some big celeb than tags the worst Mickey Mouse looking company ever
Why what’s the silly trog banging on about now? Has someone tried to rip her hairy fanny pen designs off 🤔

• Haha
Why what’s the silly trog banging on about now? Has someone tried to rip her hairy fanny pen designs off 🤔
RyanAir owe her a refund wtf! Linskills will charge her more than the claim is worth unless its a “friend”typing the letter, does she have any friends other than NMH and Foodie guy.

Reactions: 7
RyanAir owe her a refund wtf! Linskills will charge her more than the claim is worth unless its a “friend”typing the letter, does she have any friends other than NMH and Foodie guy.
Is she still friends with that Zoe from Preston!? She seemed like a neurotic dolly alderton first draft was of a person come to life. I bet the lot of them never got a word in with each other

• Haha
Hahaha solicitors for a refund from Ryanair tho. Get in the bin you bleeping bad stig

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she said she was too busy to work in the shop…oh how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.