Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were in town before and my fella remembered me saying where her shop was so said let’s go and find it 🤣 not a SOUL in there how embarrassing. When we approached he said ah no look there’s a girl there and then went ahh no she’s got an apron on she works there 🤣 The Italian place on the corner however was absolutely heaving.

Reactions: 10
We were in town before and my fella remembered me saying where her shop was so said let’s go and find it 🤣 not a SOUL in there how embarrassing. When we approached he said ah no look there’s a girl there and then went ahh no she’s got an apron on she works there 🤣 The Italian place on the corner however was absolutely heaving.
Ahhh you must’ve missed it when the bus load of tourists were looking around and Jeff was filming them to prove that people do go in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bleeping logo of hers is so stereotypical and dated. No one goes out in rollers now you stupid twit!!! Apart from the fact it looks duck all like her

Reactions: 9
Weirdly no, does jeff have other mates? Or maybe its a skivvy? She was dead small this woman. Only saw her from behind with the big logo on the back 😂 A complete show
Probably from skem or St Helen’s

Or she’s sent one of the free apprenticeship skivvies out in it because, you know loads of people will want to know where it’s from 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so tiresome isn't she. The immaturity of someone making jokes about having a line, bravo Jeff 👏🏻that's 👏🏻 so 👏🏻 EDGY 🙄
I honestly don’t know who genuinely finds her amusing. The little jefflets just like anything she posts to suck up her arse. Don’t know why because she never interacts with them. They ask her things and she just ignores them the ignorant witch. Can’t count those Q+A sessions she does because you know she makes the questions up herself. She will only reply if someone is ripping her. Even then she can’t think of an intelligent comeback, so she just spouts something immature or vulgar to make the jefflets laugh and suck up to her again by jumping on her pathetic insults bandwagon. She knows she would never come out on top if she actually discussed things with anyone who dares to criticise her. She’s as bleeping thick as pig tit. Also she’s that arrogant she thinks everyone else is in the wrong

Last edited:
How many times do you need to explain sink fizzers, Hoover discs & wax melts. We know they all smell gorgeous!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times do you need to explain sink fizzers, Hoover discs & wax melts. We know they all smell gorgeous!
Her hayfever not affecting her sense of smell then 🤔
This must be the latest bandwagon because it’s hayfever season. Never heard her mention it before this year

Reactions: 6
What the bloody hell is she wearing in that Facebook post in the shop?! Jesus Christ does she have no friends or a mother to have a quiet word?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the bloody hell is she wearing in that Facebook post in the shop?! Jesus Christ does she have no friends or a mother to have a quiet word?
Hahaha the post got over 900 views and only 11 likes. She’s a bleeping biff. Them sugar skull T-shirts need to burned at the stake. YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US YOU bleeping FASHION DISASTER. All the time she’s been lurking around social media like a bat out of hell, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mention her mother or family once

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have just seen someone in the wild wearing a Scouse Bird hoody hahahahahhaa.
I don’t normally follow this thread, but I live in Liverpool and today I seen someone in my local Lidl wearing one of her sweaters. My first thought was ‘OMG, why would someone wear that?’ My second was ‘where would you even buy something like that?’ And having walked past the (empty) shop yesterday I had a lightbulb moment.
hideous clothes - can’t believe anyone would wear them. This was the sweater I witnessed in the wild today.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Didnt someone say her shop was for tourists and she said it wasnt but yet she spoke today about someone buying scouse gin to take to Australia and heres someone buying her over priced shite to take to Cumbria. I rest my case. Its a shop of shite for tourists.
9E7294D9-C338-4B41-9996-B676FEABE2B2.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.