Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchè as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the kip of Paul tho I know Steph’s an absolute minty bleeping twit but Paul seems to be birded up with someone different every time I look at his page (which is hardly ever) 1988 and two divorces under your belt wtf
Paul’s saving grace is at least you know Cora is his world. Mommy dearest is....well Mommy dearest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disclaimer: I myself am in disbelief/slightly ashamed this is what my life had actually come to, thanks 2020 😂

Just on my laptop here and got a few tabs open, forgot I was googling 24cm tart tins before to try and find the best price for one ahead of the quiche am planning on making 🤦‍♀️😂

Went to check on this thread which I also had open on a tab but clicked the above thinking that was it 😂 Stef the 24cm Tart Tin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disclaimer: I myself am in disbelief/slightly ashamed this is what my life had actually come to, thanks 2020 😂

Just on my laptop here and got a few tabs open, forgot I was googling 24cm tart tins before to try and find the best price for one ahead of the quiche am planning on making 🤦‍♀️😂

Went to check on this thread which I also had open on a tab but clicked the above thinking that was it 😂 Stef the 24cm Tart Tin 😂😂
Already got the next thread title then 😂😂😂
I know what you mean. I used to take the piss out of my mate who’s been on here from the start....now I’m here more than her 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Already got the next thread title then 😂😂😂
I know what you mean. I used to take the piss out of my mate who’s been on here from the start....now I’m here more than her 🤣
I literally can’t remember the last time I ate quiche but I saw one on a cooking show the other night and I said I was going to make it which was taken as absolute gospel by my fella 😂🤦‍♀️ it does look good though. Tier 3, it’s the little things in life 🤣

2020 has ruined me, I took a ‘before’ photo in February thinking I was going to smash the diet & gym this year which I would kill to look like now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my, honestly dunno the beef with this Paul but his insta is bloody adorable! You can see which parent defo makes the effort!!!

• Heart
OMG I feel that they’re gonna reignite their greasy flame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I really do feel for Cora in the age of social media. My mum and dad split and got back together god knows how many times, but hardly anyone knew about it so can’t imagine it or their other relationships being played out on SM at the time.

At the time was just me celebrating my dad’s return by serving them tea and toast which I’m sure they both really wanted at 5.30am on a Saturday morning before smtv live started 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He’ll only be doing it to wind Lauren up. I mean why has he made his insta public again? Why? Greasygimp
Clearly she’s a crank too. Opening up her social media and then going private. God almighty. Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god is he back on Instagram now?? And him and Lauren have split up AGAIN?! Tbf he is a cracking dad but imo he's a massive BOBFOC (or in his case as he admits himself a BOCFOC 😅) and she can do a lot better. Shes an 8 easy. Him on the other hand.....🤔 feel like he's more of a 4, and that was bein generous with that ridiculous man weave he's sporting. My fella has a mate that jumps on the latest haircut bandwagon all the time and when ya pushing mid to late 30s, there's less and less chance of pulling them off. And if your only doing it to prove that ya not turning into a baldy coot, it's not workin 😁
I think they deffo mite be igniting somethin again. Or maybe he wants to cos let's face it, she's got a taste of freedom without her kid around, don't think she'll be down for being a full time mum again havin him back.
What is that painting of her for though? Did she commission it herself for herself? Where the duck is that gonna go, in the toy story fake ass parrot room?? Proper loves herself doesn't she 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.