Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchè as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I got sent over ages ago by one of her stories on FB, got a bit distracted by the elsa frost thread. (read the whole lot then realised it had been closed 😭) so came back here. Can't watch her now, have followed her for years. Bit shamed I haven't clocked on to how bad she really is, When it's all written down like this you see what an absolute minger she really is.

Now I am just following for the cringe factor and inevitable carcrashes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What no way Steph’s kid stayed in her house 😮 mother of the year I’d say 😂 #wherescora
I seen Paul’s took his Instagram off private and deleted pictures of that girl he was with.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What no way Steph’s kid stayed in her house 😮 mother of the year I’d say 😂 #wherescora
I seen Paul’s took his Instagram off private and deleted pictures of that girl he was with.
What, again???ffs 😂😂😂

although knowing what we know about Steph hanging round ex’s families etc I would imagine she makes it difficult for them at every opportunity

Reactions: 5
All the pictures of Cora on his Instagram whilst Meffanys is all big lips, pumpkin jumpers, cheap crap and bog selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Steph always followed him or is it a recent thing?
Think it’s recent, at one point she unfollowed him on Coras page aswell which I thinks a little petty. She’s started liking his pics aswell only with Cora in them but still.

Think they’ll start doing stuff together with Cora, cause when they got divorced they still did things together with Cora until he got with that girl.

Reactions: 4
He’s done this before. He’s just as bad as Steph for jumping in with people and also introducing to Cora! They’ve been on and off before.

Reactions: 13
the kip of Paul tho I know Steph’s an absolute minty bleeping twit but Paul seems to be birded up with someone different every time I look at his page (which is hardly ever) 1988 and two divorces under your belt wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the kip of Paul tho I know Steph’s an absolute minty bleeping twit but Paul seems to be birded up with someone different every time I look at his page (which is hardly ever) 1988 and two divorces under your belt wtf
its true, proper greasy meffs united them two

Reactions: 11
Lauren’s Instagram isn’t private. It looks like they’ve been split up for a while.
She’s a lovely looking girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lauren’s Instagram isn’t private. It looks like they’ve been split up for a while.
oh yeh was well punching with her. Maybe it was the 2 weeks covid isolation that sealed the deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're both massive weapons.

It’s a miracle Cora is as sweet as she is being a result of when two dickheads collide 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just went to look then and it’s private. 🤔

Hi Lauren 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're both massive weapons.

It’s a miracle Cora is as sweet as she is being a result of when two dickheads collide 💥
The thought of that pair colliding squishy bits first makes me want to vom 😩🤮

They both look as manky as eachother, let's hope Cora gets the pressure washer out on the pair of them, both could do with a good scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gutted I forgot to put sniper position in the dictionary. Oczy must make a mental note 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.